Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What central midfield? Do we now have one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What central midfield? Do we now have one?

Big concern another injury to Niko Barton suspended.. Looking very threadbare indeed if Sandro isn't fit

What's the story with Sandro?

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
      What's the story with Sandro?
      Not ready today but maybe for the Arsenal game..in which i suppose we will be lucky if he completes the 90

Comment

Lucky we have again 2 week break,so maybe Sandro is available then and hope Niko's injury isn't bad. Doughty of course and Isla can play there too,but don't know how bad his injury is. Maybe CR bring another youngster to fill the void

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Not ready today but maybe for the Arsenal game..in which i suppose we will be lucky if he completes the 90
          He managed a full 90 minutes during the week with the development squad, hopefully he's not so far from being match fit.g
          Last edited by klonk; 21-02-2015, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
            He managed a full 90 minutes during the week with the following development squad, hopefully he's not so far from being match fit.
            Other teams know he is made of glass so he can expect a few heavy challenges of the kind you dont find in a development squad game where everyone is made aware he is on his way back from an injury.

Comment

Henry coming in, Doughty may get a start, Sandro coming back, but I agree we look very thin in the middle. Maybe Taarabt will be fit.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Haven't had a CM all season, so what's new? No Niko too I assume? Play Sandro in a wheelchair. It's the only way that crock can put in a shift.

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
                  Big concern another injury to Niko Barton suspended.. Looking very threadbare indeed if Sandro isn't fit
                  Doughty's played cm

Comment

We have a few in the youth who can do it, Doughty most notably. Henry, Sandro, Niko doesn't seem too bad, Doughty. All of them could fit in. if we play 4231 then taarabt, Zarate in the attacking pivot. Isla could even fit in at cm and allow Furlong more game time.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                    X