Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chelsea And Villa Games Both Moved And Both Shown Live On Sky Sports.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    When would you rather watch us beat them wanchors, a Saturday at half five, or a Sunday at half one?
    Xmas day while the Turkey is being dished up would be fine for me.

Any day beating the 5cum is a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Xmas day while the Turkey is being dished up would be fine for me.

Any day beating the 5cum is a good day.
      Oh course, but i meant for the jolly. Its a tough one, saturday night madness with a bit of a late start, or the all day sunday session. Both great times though, so glad this wasnt a monday night job.

Comment

Oh course, but i meant for the jolly. Its a tough one, saturday night madness with a bit of a late start, or the all day sunday session. Both great times though, so glad this wasnt a monday night job.
        Sunday.

That means they've been knocked out the Champions League

Comment

It's causing arguments in my house already. A friend is having her birthday party on the sat so when I saw it had been changed to the Sunday I thought happy days now I find it could/will be moved back to the sat the mrs has the #### ache.

I ain't missing Chelsea at home for no one so cue smashing plates and doors slamming in my house!

Comment

Me too Dave wedding reception that Saturday evening.. Be a squeeze for a 3 o'clock but just make able....no chance of me making a 530 start... Let the rowing commence..

Comment

Villa under the lights at theres with banged out away end sounds good to me. Who they got in the cup??

Comment

West brom. Local derby.

Comment

West brom. Local derby.
                  think they will get turned over so game should go ahead

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    W-anchors was looking forward to a day on the sauce for Villa.
                    Me too ........ SammyKojoe is hoping for some of my 'Villa' man hugs @ Hull tomorrow !
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Working...
                    X