Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chelsea And Villa Games Both Moved And Both Shown Live On Sky Sports.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea And Villa Games Both Moved And Both Shown Live On Sky Sports.

QPR's games against Chelsea and Aston Villa will be shown live on Sky Sports
    Both matches now have new dates and kick-off times as a result
    The two fixtures are still subject to change due to Chelsea's Champions League involvement and Aston Villa's participation in the FA Cup
    The latest round of Premier League TV picks have been selected until the end of April
    TWO of QPR’s Barclays Premier League matches in April have been selected by Sky Sports for live transmission in the UK.

Matches against west London rivals Chelsea and relegation rivals Aston Villa will be shown live.

As a result the R’s game against Chelsea at Loftus Road has been moved to Sunday, 12th April, kick-off 1:30pm.

However, should Chelsea still be in the Champions League, and have a Champions League match the following Tuesday, then this match will revert back to Saturday, 11th April and be screened live by Sky Sports at 5:30pm.

Meanwhile, Rangers fixture versus Aston Villa at Villa Park will now be played on Monday, 20th April, kick-off 8pm.

However, if Villa reach the Semi-Finals of the FA Cup then this match will be postponed completely and a new date arranged.

Oh and dont get too,comfy, cos they have both been moved, but both very likely to be moved for a third time as well.

Comment

Ridiculous for people that would like to plan.

Makes no difference to me personally, but will for many others. Sky running or is that ruining the game.

Comment

I personally don't give a sh1t where it is moved to, I'll be there. Don't have any plans that far in advance yet so at least I know and will be able to plan around those times.

Comment

F acking #####. I can't go to midweek away games because of work

Comment

Great can't go to Villa now as have to work, hope they get to the semi's. Can't wait for Friday night PL games as well with the new deal that will kill away support even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Ridiculous for people that would like to plan.

Makes no difference to me personally, but will for many others. Sky running or is that ruining the game.
              When would you rather watch us beat them wanchors, a Saturday at half five, or a Sunday at half one?

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                Great can't go to Villa now as have to work, hope they get to the semi's. Can't wait for Friday night PL games as well with the new deal that will kill away support even more.
                would be hoping for villa to go far irregardless. nackered squad = hopefully dropped points, whether against us or other teams.
                agree though its a pain i now have to use up a holiday.
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                  Let's hope we are in the premier to enjoy Friday night games, I am farking mad about the villa game change I was looking forward to a very rear Saturday game
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

TW AT , it`s my 40th on April 10th and I have a gig at the Empire that night watching the greatest group ever, then followed off with the Scum match the day after would have rounded off a perfect B-day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                      TW AT , it`s my 40th on April 10th and I have a gig at the Empire that night watching the greatest group ever

McBusted?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        McBusted?
                        got a rep to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                          got a rep to keep up.
                          See you there

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            See you there
                            Hahaha.

Comment

W-anchors was looking forward to a day on the sauce for Villa.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X