Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruban Ghandinesen Named New Financial Director.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruban Ghandinesen Named New Financial Director.

On official...... breaking news.
    http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/qp...n-2244063.aspx
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 19-02-2015, 05:24 PM.

Is the Rubes that everyone says has got all the dough and tony is just the front man? Or is that a different bloke.

Comment

Oh dear,Caterham,looked what happened to them

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Is the Rubes that everyone says has got all the dough and tony is just the front man? Or is that a different bloke.
        Different bloke Kev...this is the guy that did the same job at Caterham for Uncle Tone

Comment

Google him and his name is linked with the Caterham situation..

http://www.pitpass.com/44851/Lotus-s...-with-accounts

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Different bloke Kev...this is the guy that did the same job at Caterham for Uncle Tone
            Cheers v mate.

Comment

If the team didn't perform to bring in revenue and sales didn't bring in enough advertising I don't see what an FD can do apart from advise the way the company's going unless extra funds are bought in which they weren't with Caterham.

If you looked after my accounts and I earnt £4k a month but my bills were £6k what are you going to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                If the team didn't perform to bring in revenue and sales didn't bring in enough advertising I don't see what an FD can do apart from advise the way the company's going unless extra funds are bought in which they weren't with Caterham.

If you looked after my accounts and I earnt £4k a month but my bills were £6k what are you going to do.
                That about covers it.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                X