Rednapp co-hosting on Talksport 4pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    Was quite a good listen to be fair, I was working and didn't want to get out of the van at times.

Didn't really tell us anything we didn't know and spouted the usual 'he's a fantastic player' 'they are a triffic club' BS we hear from him all the time but he's gone now and I don't wish him any harm.
    Make you right on that dave!!..... good listen/didnt hear anything we didnt already know/said his usual cliche's/.....

Bottom line- he's gone, so lets move on!... just hope we don't have a new thread every time he itches his ar$e!!!
    Last edited by Nick; 20-02-2015, 10:43 AM.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I always used to like HR before he managed our club... shame really.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        Just read extracts from his interview, Barton is now high maintenance but before Joey had never given him a moments trouble.
        C/mon Cally he couldn't say he was high maintenance back then when Barton was playing well , any manager has to mug up players when they are doing a job for the team
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 20-02-2015, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
          Harry was manager the day I saw us win at Wembley, so what ever happened since, he will always be remembered by me for that day ! Yes Im glad he has gone but he doesn't deserve the coating some are giving him, as others have said look at Wigan, Reading, Leeds, Portsmouth etc etc things could have been a lot worse.
          I agree mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            What a weirdo you are

Oh dear poor soul bless

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              C/mon Cally he couldn't he was high maintenance back then when Barton was playing well , any manager has to mug up players when they are doing a job for the team
              Fair point but why come out with it now, it has the potential to rock the boat, Adel was out there so fair enough but the Barton thing was a cheap shot( I think Barton is a p£ick by the way)
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                HArry done a good job for us, not spectacular , but good. I dont know why he gets a coating on this board
                Hmmmm. He took us down; we crawled back up; he was taking us down again...... And we have two centre forwards and one full back in a squad of twenty five...... For our sakes and his he should have gone last May. We'd all think well of him. A shame.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                  HArry done a good job for us, not spectacular , but good. I dont know why he gets a coating on this board
                  I despair at this sort of post! I mean come on!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                    Fair point but why come out with it now, it has the potential to rock the boat, Adel was out there so fair enough but the Barton thing was a cheap shot( I think Barton is a p£ick by the way)
                    Again Cally now he has no reason to tread lightly around someone who is head strong and opinionated , not having a dig Cally but you seem to be getting sucked into Redknapp bashing for the sake of it , you know what they say about lying with dogs ,
                    as said he's gone respect him for the bit he did and move on

Comment

Working...
                    X