No announcement yet.

Isla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say put Doughty at RB. It's better than displacing Yun and relying on Hill, especially since Doughty looked much pacier than Hill in his run against Sunderland. If he's a disaster then we can drop Henry, Sandro, or Barton back into defense and either bring Doughty up or bring on Zarate.

Comment

Hull play 352 wont provide much down the flanks if we try and pin their wingbacks back.

I expect swp to be played at rightback with phillips ahead of him.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Would rather a natural right back play there so I'd promote whoever is playing that in the development squad. Playing SWP at right back LOL trips over his own feet. Bad as Arry you lot

Comment

It will be furlong playing at RB. I think

Comment

Originally posted by RfromSG View Post
            It will be furlong playing at RB. I think
            Would be a massive risk to take, I reckon.

Based on absolutely nothing but a few youtube clips of the development squad games I would personally be willing to take that risk.

Letīs see how CR feels come Saturday.
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

We've seen Doughty rise to the occasion last week so if it comes to that hopefully Furlong can as well!

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                Would be a massive risk to take, I reckon.

Based on absolutely nothing but a few youtube clips of the development squad games I would personally be willing to take that risk.

Letīs see how CR feels come Saturday.
                He's a natural right back, it would be a risk playing a player out of position there or taking Henry out of our midfield to play there. Stick him in and be done with it, CR will make the right call anyway.

Comment

If you think about it every development player we have thrown in, in the last couple years, has done brilliantly.

Harriman
                  Hitchcock
                  Ehmer
                  Doughty (recently)

Comment

Henry is the obvious choice for me. He's played there before in the first team unlike any of the other options. That said, Ramsey ain't afraid to play youth so maybe Darnell Furlong will get the nod!

Comment

Guess I was right! Furlong senior debut. GO LAD!

Comment

Working...
                      X