Harry & Jamie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry & Jamie

Has anyone seen any reports from them regarding our last two matches, I'm just curious as to what they may have said?

Only thing I've seen.............

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/t...e-ll-be-back-s Don't think it's very clever of him tbh.

Mind you, does it matter?

Comment

Dont think it will be long till we need one massive 'coat off harry' thread like we have with adel, otherwise it just takes over the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/t...e-ll-be-back-s Don't think it's very clever of him tbh.

Cheers Dave, I thought it would be something that all QPR fans would be interested to read or hear.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Incredible. Even after he's left he's still making excuses and still saying he'd have kept us up.

Worst football we've seen under him since Dowie was manager, which is inexcusable considering Dowie had a fraction of his budget.

I agree with Kevin and Dave though. I'm not sure another Harry-bashing thread is needed (because that's inevitably what it'll be). It's time to move on now, put the last two years behind us and just remember the posituves (sic) like the great day at Wembley he gave us.

Comment

Good god you know I'd actually forgotten Dowie was our manager! I think I airbrushed it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              Good god you know I'd actually forgotten Dowie was our manager! I think I airbrushed it out!
              Well I was going to say Paul Hart but that would be too kind to Harold.

Comment

This is not supposed to be a Harry bashing thread, I was just curious to what he or Jamie had to say about our first away win. I thought most QPR fans would be interested to hear their views after that win but I was wrong, it was just me.

Comment

Ah now things become clearer.

Comment

I thought it was an interesting topic. I hope Harry has enough class to just keep his mouth shut about QPR now and let the new regime get on with it.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                    X