Nice touch by Ramsey yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice touch by Ramsey yesterday

My mates Grandson plays for the young QPR Acadamy team and before their game yesterday Ramsey came down to watch and gave them all a team talk before the match before staying to watch it

This kind of thing may happen all the time or other clubs managers may do it but a small thing like this made my day being a QPR fan

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    My mates Grandson plays for the young QPR Acadamy team and before their game yesterday Ramsey came down to watch and gave them all a team talk before the match before staying to watch it

This kind of thing may happen all the time or other clubs managers may do it but a small thing like this made my day being a QPR fan
    Great touch by Chris

Comment

No he seems like a real gentleman and still wants to carry on his other duties.

He doesn't have 1% of Harry's ego and that is certainly a positive sign.

We certainly have a real chance to give it a go, of staying in this division and I certainly hope Chris can do it because the bloke has morals and wants to go about things in the correct manner.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Great gesture
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

It's important to have a presence right through the club, these are positive signs. I know this is not the debate here but I truly believe for the long term benifit of the club, it's more important to have this guy involved in creating a solid infrastructure than having him as manager.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

We certainly have a real chance to give it a go, of staying in this division and I certainly hope Chris can do it because the bloke has morals and wants to go about things in the correct manner.

Thought you left the board the other day mate? What was you gone? a week?

Comment

agreed great story isles... but be wary of putting it on watrb. too many of them and youll have threads started whinging about how he should focus solely on the 1st team.
              i know ive already seen 1 thread on the matter.
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Great to hear Isleworth, it makes you feel really good. I like this guy more and more
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Welcome back Greg
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

if we get a result at Hull the man will soar to hero status
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      He got his ego massaged on his "I'm leaving thread" so job done for him......
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                        WATRB's version of TF :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                          The toothbrush bird did that

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            Please, donīt ridicule one of the best posters on here. No dig. though; I just say this because I like to read what WeAreQPR12 writes.

It`s nice to have him back as far as I`m concerned.
                            Last edited by Shania; 18-02-2015, 01:55 PM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

I agree with you, seems like CR is not stuck in his own ways at all, he wants to win and makes everyone feel wanted. Little things like this can make a difference between youth players wanting to stay or leave.

This club needs more people like CR, even if he don't get the job we need to install someone that has an attitude like him.

I beleive CR will make an even bigger name for himself here in the next few months.

Comment

Working...
                              X