Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should We Stick With Chris Ramsey Come What May Season End?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should We Stick With Chris Ramsey Come What May Season End?

Should we give a new manager a chance like Swansea etc have done even if we get relegated? Please vote.
    Yes, keep him even if we go down.
    51.52%
    No, get a new manager if he fails to keep is up.
    39.39%
    I didnt want him in charge anyway.
    9.09%

I think he will keep us up, and if he does then should be given a chance next season to start fresh.
    If we do stay up and he is given the job next season I think there will be a few young signings with an eye for the future as well.

Comment

I think not, we have to stop being sentimental, if he keeps us up great, I just feel he would be better suited helping set up the coaching infrastructures.

I think Clement would be better, I not being sentimental, I just believe that in the long run, the club needs rebuilding from top to bottom, we need the right skill sets in the right roles, no more square pegs, coaching and bringing on younger players is his skill set, Les has trained to be a DOF and Clement has served his time coaching first team players.

Right people, right positions, right long term results!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        I think not, we have to stop being sentimental, if he keeps us up great, I just feel he would be better suited helping set up the coaching infrastructures.

I think Clement would be better, I not being sentimental, I just believe that in the long run, the club needs rebuilding from top to bottom, we need the right skill sets in the right roles, no more square pegs, coaching and bringing on younger players is his skill set, Les has trained to be a DOF and Clement has served his time coaching first team players.

Right people, right positions, right long term results!
        I believe Clement is the man we want, but if Chris does prove himself I hope Clement sees that as well.
        Clement with Ramsey as Assistant could be great for years.

Comment

If he keeps us up ,yes no doubt stay with the man .
          If we go down valiantly ,then look for someone better ,but knowing we have a potentially decent young manager in CR if all else fails.
          If we go down looking woeful ,then we definitely need to find someone else and we reinstate Chris to his previous role.
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
            I believe Clement is the man we want, but if Chris does prove himself I hope Clement sees that as well.
            Clement with Ramsey as Assistant could be great for years.
            Let's hope egos don't get in the way eh.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Yes.

Back to basics manager. Said it before & no doubt I'll say it again.

The expensive so called big name managers ruined us so give this guy a full season whatever the division to make his mark.

Comment

Only been 2 games. Lets give him till the end of the season then decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Yes.

The expensive so called big name managers ruined us so give this guy a full season whatever the division to make his mark.
                  If Sunderland was a flash in the pan and we end up getting d icked on for the rest of season ?
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Yes.

Agree, no big name managers, I just feel we need to be ruthless this time round.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      If he keeps us up ,yes no doubt stay with the man .
                      If we go down valiantly ,then look for someone better ,but knowing we have a potentially decent young manager in CR if all else fails.
                      If we go down looking woeful ,then we definitely need to find someone else and we reinstate Chris to his previous role.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Too early to say and will depend on the manner in which we stay up or go down ! I would love Clement because I loved watching his dad play and to see his son come through who I met a few times as a kid would be fabulous but Ramsey is growing on me !

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          Too early to say and will depend on the manner in which we stay up or go down ! I would love Clement because I loved watching his dad play and to see his son come through who I met a few times as a kid would be fabulous but Ramsey is growing on me !
                          I really want Clement as well, but if Ramsey did keep us up I don't think TF would ditch him without giving him his chance.

Comment

Polls dont work once you know the outcome already though. Much more interesting without the benefit of hindsight.
                            I will do another the same when we know whether we are staying up or not and then people wont be able to say 'too early to tell yet' if that makes anyone feel better.

Comment

Yes.

Agreed. And why didn't you put 'if he keeps us up' as an option? Without it the poll is contentious clickbait IMO Kev.

Comment

Working...
                              X