Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funeral arrangements & tributes to John "Gramps" Clifford R.I.P.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funeral arrangements & tributes to John "Gramps" Clifford R.I.P.

Apologies for the late notice. I was only asked tonight if I could cross-link to this from Bushman @ QPRReport.

The funeral is tomorrow if anyone can make it:

http://qprreport.proboards.com/threa...-john-clifford

http://qprreport.proboards.com/threa...-benefit-tiger

erm

rerst in peace gentle gramps,love and peace to your family
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

R.I.P.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Rip gramps. Hope its a good r's turnout.

Comment

Over the years people pass on and tributes are shared on WATRB, I have been following the club away from home for about 33 years and have got to know a lot of faces some that you regularly talk too and others you always say hello too. The problem is when people start posting condolences could somebody put a picture up the the person we are losing from our Rangers family so we actually know who it is by face and not just name.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
            Over the years people pass on and tributes are shared on WATRB, I have been following the club away from home for about 33 years and have got to know a lot of faces some that you regularly talk too and others you always say hello too. The problem is when people start posting condolences could somebody put a picture up the the person we are losing from our Rangers family so we actually know who it is by face and not just name.
            There's a card for his family from the QPR Report forum, with a special message from Andy Evans, CEO of QPR in the Community Trust here: http://ashdownranger.co.uk/gramps-fa...ard-proof.html

Gramps had written a book on the history of QPR called 'The Old Days', the proceeds of which continue to go to QPR In The Community Trust

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              There's a card for his family from the QPR Report forum, with a special message from Andy Evans, CEO of QPR in the Community Trust here: http://ashdownranger.co.uk/gramps-fa...ard-proof.html

Gramps had written a book on the history of QPR called 'The Old Days', the proceeds of which continue to go to QPR In The Community Trust
              Nice touch & thank you Stanley for putting the picture up, hope in future the same will be done so we know by face the person that had sadly departed.

Comment

I have Gramps' book and a second copy for Gator which I keep forgetting to give to him! Carl, remind me next time we are going to get together!

RIP Gramps.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

RIP

Comment

RIP

I bought one of those books from him, he put a lovely note inside thanking me and hoped I enjoyed it, a real gentleman
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

RIP John

Comment

As a FYI, our publishing company publish the ebook and as with Gramps wishes ALL proceeds (including our publisher cut) will continue to go to the Tiger Cubs for ever. When the time is right we'd also like to republish the paperback under the same terms so it can be sold in the club shop etc. However, now is not the time to be approaching the family for permission to do that.
                        RIP John. You were a great writer as well as a great human.

Comment

Ah absolutely gutted that I only just read that the funeral was today and I was actually in Maldon at 1pm today with my two lads (both Rangers season ticket holders having pie n mash in the High St). If only I'd seen this earlier we would all have gone to pay our respects.

I will definitely make a donation to the Community Foundation in his name and would love to get a paper copy of the book when it's republished.

RIP John - Rangers family man.

Comment

Working...
                          X