Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CR's latest interview

Have to say I like him...

He uses no excuses (unlike the last excuse driven fool).. And like the way he is trying to bring the best out in the squad

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/ch...-2276347.aspx?

Like the attitude seems to be a good replacement just hope he gets the right results

Comment

Good to hear a little positivity for a change, as opposed to the previous incumbent's constant moaning. He comes across as wanting to make the most of this opportunity, instead of trying to get his name in the paper - it makes all the difference.

Comment

Seemed to make a point of saying that the injuries we have wont effect us...... something that HR would do the opposite of by almost making a point that we were a week side, because of injuries.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Yeah i really like the bloke. He was on Talksport this morning with Alan Brazil and he was upbeat, positive, looking to build and be on the up. Talking about Hull it was about going at them and attacking. What a breath of fresh air. When Brazil specifically asked if we had any injuries he didnt even mentione Fer and just said he's not going to use injuries as an excuse, everyone has them and that's why we have a squad of players.

Imagine Harry in a similar interview.... well it'll be tough, Hull are a great side with great players, ex Spurs players so they're top class blah blah blah, it'll be a tough place to go with their fans right up for it. We need to keep it tight defensively to quieten the crowd and if we get a draw it'll be a good result. Also injuries are terrible, we've lost Leror for 10 weeks now and he's a huge miss and a player we wont be able to replace so we're at a disadvantage before we start.....

Comment

A very likable guy
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

“Our main thing is to play on the front foot and try and create as many chances as possible.”
              Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/ch...TXKBhRvmGk5.99

I think I just heard angels singing.

“We have got some injuries but it is one of the things I don’t want to do is say we have got this injury and that injury.

“You have to go there with a squad and prepare the squad the best you can.

“If you have to patch areas up then you have to do that but that is why you have a squad.

“It is not worth worrying about the injuries because you can’t do anything about them except make the best of a bad situation.”

Now THAT is the attitude of a winner.
              Last edited by dsqpr; 17-02-2015, 06:41 PM.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                “Our main thing is to play on the front foot and try and create as many chances as possible.”

I think I just heard angels singing.

“We have got some injuries but it is one of the things I don’t want to do is say we have got this injury and that injury.

“You have to go there with a squad and prepare the squad the best you can.

“If you have to patch areas up then you have to do that but that is why you have a squad.

“It is not worth worrying about the injuries because you can’t do anything about them except make the best of a bad situation.”

Now THAT is the attitude of a winner.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Very positive man........exactly what Tony is looking for.

Comment

Top bloke. Seems to have lifted the attitude around the club.

Cracks me up how people seem to be unable to post comments on Chris Ramsey without having a pop at HR though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Cracks me up how people seem to be unable to post comments on Chris Ramsey without having a pop at HR though.
                      I think it's just because Harry was so full of baloney and CR makes him seem like the Grim Reaper.....Chris Ramsey is like a breath of fresh air and in gentleman's terms like getting an unexpected BJ from the missus when you've been married 25yrs in comparison to frigid Harry Redcrapp......

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Because the man was a complete cant that's why.

Ramsey saying all the right things. I like this fella. Hope he gets the rub of the green.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          Because the man was a complete cant that's why.

Ramsey saying all the right things. I like this fella. Hope he gets the rub of the green.
                          As long as don't affect Rob's performances
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

He uses no excuses (unlike the last excuse driven fool).. And like the way he is trying to bring the best out in the squad

Agree with virtually ALL of the above comments.
                            I give him next 3 games before the tide turns.....

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

seen a few interviews with him now says all the right words and ive seen enough in the last 2 games 2 give him a chance
                              TWITTER
                              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                              X