Rio and Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rio and Caulker

I think this is the key to our survival, and I think it might just work.

Rio came back from the world cup after commentating and had no real preseason, he may have been able to get away with that a few years ago but at 35, no way!

Caulker hit the wall a few weeks ago, but is fighting through it and looks like he is beginning to play well again.

Reading his interview the other day, he credits CR with discovering him at 14 playing Sunday league football, that's a good find by CR (£18m). So I hope CR will be able to settle him down, prior to HR leaving, I was hearing whispers that Caulker wanted out.

Hopefully these two can form the pairing that gives us the foundations to fight our way out of this mess.
    Kept the faith!

Rio played the best ive seen him play for us against Sunderland and Caulker was equally brilliant... I think these two have the backing and confidence from Ramsey to go out now and be solid as a rock! - Caulker especially, now we all know that Ramsey was the one that spotted him as a youngster.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Rio played the best ive seen him play for us against Sunderland and Caulker was equally brilliant... I think these two have the backing and confidence from Ramsey to go out now and be solid as a rock! - Caulker especially, now we all know that Ramsey was the one that spotted him as a youngster.
      Have to agree that Ferdinand had his best game for QPR up there. with the injuries QPR have, there is little choice but to play these 2 together so let's hope that they can form a good partnership in central defence.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Have to agree that Ferdinand had his best game for QPR up there. with the injuries QPR have, there is little choice but to play these 2 together so let's hope that they can form a good partnership in central defence.
        Fate eh, HR said they would make a great partnership, but he was thinking about the sweeper system.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
          Fate eh, HR said they would make a great partnership, but he was thinking about the sweeper system.
          I have always been of the opinion that Rio would come back to play a big part for us now he has his chance , also I never went with the abuse he has received , I never saw him any worse than Caulker Hill Onoura or Dunne at the time he got the chop , Caulker is far from the finished article and can only benefit from Rio's experience but needs to get his basics right and know when in doubt get it out , all our centre backs have had a crap turn at sometime this season ,

Comment

I was one of the ones who didn't want Rio here, this was only due to his age and wages. We needed someone younger with pace, he's here now so want him to prove me and others wrong. He did well against Sunderland under CR.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              I have always been of the opinion that Rio would come back to play a big part for us now he has his chance , also I never went with the abuse he has received , I never saw him any worse than Caulker Hill Onoura or Dunne at the time he got the chop , Caulker is far from the finished article and can only benefit from Rio's experience but needs to get his basics right and know when in doubt get it out , all our centre backs have had a crap turn at sometime this season ,
              Fingers crossed.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

could do with Sandro shielding them as well

Comment

As someone else says with the injuries we have no choice no one else other than Clint that's it so it's Fredinand and Caulker for the foreseeable, what Ferdinand needs to do is Mark is man and do his job properly rather than what he was doing earlier in the season telling everyone else to do their job instead of doing his

Comment

My ideal back for still hasnt changed...

Isla... Caulker... Ned... Yun

Would be interesting to see what our 'against' goal difference would be if we could've played that every game, injury free, up until now
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                      could do with Sandro shielding them as well
                      That will make a huge difference!
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Would be interesting to see what our 'against' goal difference would be if we could've played that every game, injury free, up until now
                        Next season yes.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Would hope next season we have a right back.... Anton and Caulker as to be the pairing. Time for Anton to become Rio. We've no choice. Clint in the bench won't let us down even if he hasn't played CB all season.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

-56?
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Rio did well in his last two games: Arsenal and Sunderland. A good replacement for Dunne. Caulker is also learning from him.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X