Josh king

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh king

Got to admit didn't know much about the lad when we were linked with him in January!! But watched the game for Blackburn the other day and now gutted we didn't get him. What a prospect that kid looks!!

It's hoiletr with a end product and a stronger version. If we stay up would love to see us go back in for him though I can imagine a fair few clubs will now be alerted to him!!

Wouldn't mind seeing Phillips on the right and king on the left from next year!'

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Got to admit didn't know much about the lad when we were linked with him in January!! But watched the game for Blackburn the other day and now gutted we didn't get him. What a prospect that kid looks!!

It's hoiletr with a end product and a stronger version. If we stay up would love to see us go back in for him though I can imagine a fair few clubs will now be alerted to him!!

Wouldn't mind seeing Phillips on the right and king on the left from next year!'
    Blame the board, they must off knew we would pick up a few injuries
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Not a 1st team regular for Blackburn. In and out of the team coz doesn't play like that regular. One good game doesn't mean he good enough to play for us.
      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
        Not a 1st team regular for Blackburn. In and out of the team coz doesn't play like that regular. One good game doesn't mean he good enough to play for us.
        I wonder if it was Les or HR that wanted him,if the rumour was true. I would hazard a guess it was Les, HR didn't look at reserve players for championship clubs.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post

Fair point!! As said in my post hands up didnt know to much about him until we was linked with him in jan and sat was the first time I had actually seen him.

To buy a player of one performance would madness agreed but you could see the raw ability there. I imagine this was a Ferdinand idea which I would hope means we have been following this lad for a while.

Was just really impressed with him albeit the only game I have seen him play. Was a bit like when I saw Walker in a qpr shirt for the first time and you automatically new the lad was destined for the top!

Comment

He has been injured quite a lot, but when he is switched on he is good. A year or so ago, he was a very important player for the Norwegian national team were he scored some drucial goals for us, I seem to remember. Perhaps one for the future?

Ps. I´m hiding behind the sofa right now
            Last edited by Shania; 16-02-2015, 07:28 PM.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Saw the highlights. What a performance, but one games counts for nothing. If we are interested in him, we need to see him more.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
              X