Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Premier League match this weekend, seeking advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Premier League match this weekend, seeking advice.

Hello all,

I'm a 20-year-old R's fan from Texas, but I'm currently living in Germany and decided to make the trip to Hull this weekend. I'm flying into London on Friday and staying in Shepard's Bush, but I have no idea what to expect from a QPR game. I'm coming to the Chelsea match in April as well. What should I be prepared for, how should I behave, and how exactly do I take advantage of the free coach travel to Kingston?

Thanks for being my favorite QPR forum for a while now.

hope you enjoy the day mate. Me and a pal will be there also. Just sing loud and be proud.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If you are staying in Shepherds Bush Frida y night, remember to leave early on the Saturday young fella.

Hull is quite a distance.

Comment

I hope you haven't got Kingston, Surrey mixed up with Kingston upon Hull mate!

Comment

Slip a crate of lager on the rattler and see what unfolds.awaydays are always a laugh.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            I hope you haven't got Kingston, Surrey mixed up with Kingston upon Hull mate!
            Nah, I've been to England once before and I did my research. I just got one of the free coach tickets. I wanted to spend Friday and Sunday in London since it's one of my favorite cities.

Comment

Enjoy the game mate....u rsss.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Do you have a stetson that can take this fan on

Comment

if your in Kingston ,Weare will look after you ,or one punch you out ,either way you get a QPR experience ! Happy days ,you`ll be fine chap.....just crack on
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Welcome young man.Texas is one of the best places in the states. I hope that its a good game and rangers win!! best advice drink before during and after the game levels of alcohol intake governed by a)the capacity of your drinking ability b) the result ? I find if we win the beer tastes much better.Also sing you head of as the boys need all the help they can get A win away a winaway a winaway ............ have fun I may see you there if I can get the time off ! Ps how did you end up supporting QPR ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger View Post
                      Welcome young man.Texas is one of the best places in the states. I hope that its a good game and rangers win!! best advice drink before during and after the game levels of alcohol intake governed by a)the capacity of your drinking ability b) the result ? I find if we win the beer tastes much better.Also sing you head of as the boys need all the help they can get A win away a winaway a winaway ............ have fun I may see you there if I can get the time off ! Ps how did you end up supporting QPR ?
                      Well, that's a fun story. I go to Baylor University, and we call ourselves the Bears. Some friends of mine have a club called Bearclays Premier League, and we all pull for mid and lower table teams. I didn't have a club yet as I'd only recently started following football, so when Rangers got promoted this year, they invited me and gave me QPR. I fell in love with the club.

Comment

Oh well you welcome to the roller coaster of QPR in year or too your be cursing they gave you this team ;) or by half time at hull or you're be very pleased by full time ! Hopefully

Comment

Working...
                        X