Robbie Savage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    The worst co commentator has to be Phil Neville, he is enough to make you switch over
    Michael Owen?
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

The worst football analyst ive seen by a country mile is garth crooks . Know he's not a commentator but every time he speaks I want to land one on him . Horrendous

Comment

Monotone Clarke Carlisle always had me switching off.

Comment

Clint morrison was on ssn earlier today covering a game....jesus christ!!
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            Clint morrison was on ssn earlier today covering a game....jesus christ!!
            Yes he is shocking. Can't believe he is back on there as he was terrible before as well.

Comment

####
              R's

Comment

My favourite used to be Dean Windlass on Sky. Couldn't understand a word he said and always ended with backtoyoujeff!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Qpr related?
                  Really like savage. Dont get the hate. Nevilles the undisputed king though.
                  With you on that kev ... Speaks his mind.. There are worse than him

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    The worst co commentator has to be Phil Neville, he is enough to make you switch over
                    In the US, we get Clive Allen and he gets really excited when QPR play. He's always going on about the atmosphere and the fans at LR.

Comment

Savage is an absolute goat's c0ck of the very highest order..... The way he lapped up keeping Adel quiet during that midweek game drove me mad the smug Lion King wannabe....!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                        The way he lapped up keeping Adel quiet during that midweek game drove me mad the smug Lion King wannabe....!!!
                        Be fair, that was probably the highlight of his career so can't blame him for milking it. Before that it was pinching Sam Allardyce's left butt cheek so it's quite an achievement for him....

Comment

Working...
                        X