Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking near W12

Hi guys,

Where do you reckon the best place is to leave my car on Saturday? Gonna have to drive up to Loftus Road to get the coach, so was just wondering what the situation is like?

I usually get the train up so have never parked around they area before. Any help would be much appreciated!

No residents parking on a sat so you should be able to park up on Blom or ellersie rd

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      No residents parking on a sat so you should be able to park up on Blom or ellersie rd
      Cheers West, much appreciated. My first away day for many a year so can't wait!

Comment

Hopefully three point as a reward

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
          Cheers West, much appreciated. My first away day for many a year so can't wait!
          Blimey I wish I hadn't been to an away game for many a year !

Anyway hopefully we've turned the corner and we get to sing the win away song ...... if you see a baldy fat fella holding hands with a younger fatty come n say hello to me n Mattyrangers
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

I'm up town with the Mrs this weekend so can't make the game , question on the subject though . I'm driving up on Friday and wanted to park the motor in the side roads I used on match day and tube it in . Obviously friday will be residents parking but can I pay and display for the Friday and then pick up the free parking on Saturday or will I get a ticket ? Arriving around 2pm on the Friday and picking the car up again Saturday eve ??

Comment

I ended up booking a space near the ground for the day on JustPark.com so all good! Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                I'm up town with the Mrs this weekend so can't make the game , question on the subject though . I'm driving up on Friday and wanted to park the motor in the side roads I used on match day and tube it in . Obviously friday will be residents parking but can I pay and display for the Friday and then pick up the free parking on Saturday or will I get a ticket ? Arriving around 2pm on the Friday and picking the car up again Saturday eve ??
                Yes, park in a pay n display bay, then pay up until Friday 5pm/6.30pm depending on where you park and you will be ok all weekend. Unless the bay is in force Saturday too, in which case no.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                  Yes, park in a pay n display bay, then pay up until Friday 5pm/6.30pm depending on where you park and you will be ok all weekend. Unless the bay is in force Saturday too, in which case no.
                  Thought that would be the case . Cheers mate

Comment

Park in westfield. Can leave car all day and think price capped at £6.50

Comment

I used to leave my car a few street over towards the School End of the ground, I think there's a sports/community centre around there that I used to park outside.

Comment

Thanks boys much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                        X