Steven Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    Selective memories that forget green played him into trouble with short balls. I don't know what part of the game people are watching when they come up with comments sometimes. Certainly not the before bit
    Yes short pass but he stil had more than enough time and 2 options to make the pass and he decided to try and be smart with it - luckily Green saved us with the save. Again.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

IMO,Steven Caulker is still at the stage where he needs a solid partner. Dunne is sorely missed in that respect.Though, I just canīt really get why Rio Ferdinand doesnīt seem to be such a character, but if Iffi and Caulker hadnīt collided early in the match against Arsenal, I feel the pair of them would have had a good game against Tottenham.

Ps. I know I have been going through the whole list of defenders now, but Iīm not sure how good Green for that matter is at commanding what is in front of him....
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Yes short pass but he stil had more than enough time and 2 options to make the pass and he decided to try and be smart with it - luckily Green saved us with the save. Again.
        He sometimes seems too eager to create something from the back. The intention is good, but the outcome is KATASTROFE;)
        Last edited by Shania; 12-03-2015, 08:35 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Working...
        X