-------------Zamora

Austin to play last 30 mins

Comment

Green

Isla Ferdinand caulker yun

phillips Barton Sandro Wright Phillips

Taarabt

Austin

Would like to see what Wright phillips could do on the left for a game!!! It gets interesting up front as you could also play 2 up top and add Vargas up there!!
      The thing I like is we do actually have 3 or 4 options for that number 10 positions or second striker to play alongside Charlie!!

Comment

Phillips barton Sandro Hoillett
        Vargas
        Zamora

Comment

Kranjcar or Taarabt behind Austin.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Taarabt #10

2 of Sandro, Karl, Barton holding.

2 of Vargas, Philips, Niko, Hoillet, SWP on the wings.

Comment

Holiett shouldn't be anywhere near the first 11 and can't see him unless we get injuries.

If you want hpilett in the team you might as well want Harry back!!

Comment

Nah he's good enough to feature imo. Worst thing about him is his tendency to hold on to the ball too long and get tackled, with some half decent coaching and an actual game plan that should stop.

And I never wanted Arry here.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  Holiett shouldn't be anywhere near the first 11 and can't see him unless we get injuries.

If you want hpilett in the team you might as well want Harry back!!
                  Letīs wait and see how Ramsey rates him. The same goes to SWP. Regarding the latter, I read somewhere that we have won 10 out 12 games where he has featured..not saying he is a world beater, but he is quite hardworking..
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Letīs wait and see how Ramsey rates him. The same goes to SWP. Regarding the latter, I read somewhere that we have won 10 out 12 games where he has featured..not saying he is a world beater, but he is quite hardworking..
                    Thats the logical way of looking at things shania-ramsey might get something out of the players that harry couldn't. I wouldn't write anybody off yet.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Think I for once was spot on there, Bushcelt.;).
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Holiett has had numerous chances playing in his preferwd position - nothing's going to change - he's a liability and will just bring us down.

Why play a winger who has no end product. We finally started playing Phillips who actually beats a player and delivers a ball and look how effective it is.

Hoilett was everything that was wrong with Harry regime. A player who couldn't justify constantly starting!

Comment

Working...
                        X