Shrewood new manager of Villa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    No it doesn't, but fans from other clubs are laughing at our appointment of CR, and I don't think we should be so arrogant as say "that's them down or glad he's gone there and not here"
    If they are in fact laughing at the appointment (and the only fans reaction I have seen are Sunderland's) maybe it is because, in fact, they are worried about us surviving now.

Comment

Would've liked to have seen Sherwood join us, but am not distraught that he's joined Villa either. They've only stayed up the last few seasons because Benteke has scored 15-20 goals. This year he has 2, and we're nearly in March. I doubt he has the tactical nous to organise them sufficiently, or the man management ability to turn the clock back 2 years on Benteke. We shall see.

Comment

Would rather Sherwood as a manager, played at the top level, not afraid of star names and done a great job at Spurs. Obviously , like Defoe, our new financial prudence didn't fit in with his requirements. Like sunderland with Defoe Villa have paid him what he wants.

I hope that we have made the right decision but only time will tell.....

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Tbh I wouldn't have minded him at all but at £3m a year they are welcome to him.
          an expensive price to pay if doesn't work
          TWITTER
          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            Glad he went there and not to us.
            I'm feeling that way too Richard. It does seem as though he wanted far more money that we are prepared to pay so it is good that Tony stuck to his guns on that.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              You know it's going to come down to last day of the season as to who stays up between the two of us and sherwood v ramsey
              Villa have hull and we got lcfc !!

Comment

I think sherwood would of kept us up as I also think Ramsey will. I think the problems at our club playing wise were cause more by bad management from Harry than anything else.
                We have a decent team and one that should of accumulated 6 or 7 points by now. We didn't need a overhaul we just needed someone to play our best players in their preferred positions - up the fitness levels and make us defensively a little more clued up.
                As for villa I look at them and they have so many holes to plug and look so poor I actually think it's the harder job!! If I was villa I would of looked for experience!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  I think sherwood would of kept us up as I also think Ramsey will. I think the problems at our club playing wise were cause more by bad management from Harry than anything else.
                  We have a decent team and one that should of accumulated 6 or 7 points by now. We didn't need a overhaul we just needed someone to play our best players in their preferred positions - up the fitness levels and make us defensively a little more clued up.
                  As for villa I look at them and they have so many holes to plug and look so poor I actually think it's the harder job!! If I was villa I would of looked for experience!!

ramsey has been managing since 2005. he has vast experience at u12,u14,u21 and senior levels along with international experience. all shatwood has is 5 months as villas boes auto pilot.

some of you would rather shatwood........... maddness!
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Phew...
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Qpr related?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Qpr related?
                        Really?
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                        X