Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrewood new manager of Villa

Confirmed

Lol the Villa statement sounds a bit familiar....

"We are determined to build a football operation with a long-term vision and a commitment to youth development"

Comment

Im not convinced by Sherwood, and if the stories are true, he was the last person we needed at Rangers... We've already had two arrogant managers who were 'too good' for us; we def don't need another...

Comment

Villa to go down!

Comment

Glad he went there and not to us.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

You know it's going to come down to last day of the season as to who stays up between the two of us and sherwood v ramsey

Comment

We play Leicester last game not Villa !

Comment

We'll find out in about 3 months whether we should've gone with him.....I wouldn't write him off.

Comment

If he does well at Aston Villa, doesn't necessarily mean he would have done well here. Also, I don't think Lambert was that bad a manager.

Comment

Mercenary for hire. Here's hoping that rotten club from that armpit in Birmingham finally go down.

Comment

Who cares what Villa do - our destiny is in our hands and for the first time this season, I feel like we've got a decent chance.

Comment

Tbh I wouldn't have minded him at all but at £3m a year they are welcome to him.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Tbh I wouldn't have minded him at all but at £3m a year they are welcome to him.
                          It's a joke isn't it? W hored around every club with a vacancy and he isn't even that special.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            If he does well at Aston Villa, doesn't necessarily mean he would have done well here. Also, I don't think Lambert was that bad a manager.
                            No it doesn't, but fans from other clubs are laughing at our appointment of CR, and I don't think we should be so arrogant as say "that's them down or glad he's gone there and not here"

Comment

Not sure how good he is as a manager but didnt want to hand him a 3 yr, well paid contract just because he was the best available at the time to then find out he's not as good as we hoped. He's got his work cut out at Villa, I suppose we will get a glimpse of how good he is

Comment

Working...
                              X