Clean Sheets will equal staying up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean Sheets will equal staying up

I think we have a goal in us for most games therefore if we can start keeping clean sheets at home but especially away we will get the points we need to stay in the league

We have been too generous this season and lost points through sloppy defending had we managed shut outs against Swansea and Southampton instead of conceding with the final kicks we would have three more points

Start keeping clean sheets like we did at Sunderland and we will get our rewards

This season everytime we have kept a clean sheet we have won (Palace aside where we still got a point)

So you're saying if we don't concede a goal we'll get at least a point..... Wow, inspirational. Not exactly news is it.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      So you're saying if we don't concede a goal we'll get at least a point..... Wow, inspirational. Not exactly news is it.
      No open your mind and read it again

Comment

Kind of self explanatory isn't it? You can't lose if you don't concede! To be honest, I can't see many clean sheets between now and the end of the season. Our bigger problem is conceding first. If we can start scoring the first goal, it gives us a platform to build on.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          I think we have a goal in us for most games therefore if we can start keeping clean sheets at home but especially away we will get the points we need to stay in the league

We have been too generous this season and lost points through sloppy defending had we managed shut outs against Swansea and Southampton instead of conceding with the final kicks we would have three more points

Start keeping clean sheets like we did at Sunderland and we will get our rewards

This season everytime we have kept a clean sheet we have won (Palace aside where we still got a point)
          our problem has never been scoring them it conceding so to stop them we would win more than we would win enough to stat up
          TWITTER
          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I agree that our main problem right now is that we concede too many. Clean sheets are hard to come by in the Prem though - too many good players who can score from a flash of brilliance that is difficult to shut down. I think the key for us is to play better football and have better tactics, as we did at Sunderland. Then the goals will come and we should also concede fewer. But I don't think we can base our hope of staying up on keeping clean sheets.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

F it... scoring more than the opposition makes 3 points a game! Let's do I instead.... new plan yeah!

Comment

Working...
              X