3 teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 teams

Coming up from the championship that we will play next season?
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

The current top 3 look like a good bet: Middlesbrough, Bournemouth, and Derby. Would be funny if the Rams finish third and lose at Wembley again! Can Bournemouth really keep it up? Would be good for the game to see them go up.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
      The current top 3 look like a good bet: Middlesbrough, Bournemouth, and Derby. Would be funny if the Rams finish third and lose at Wembley again! Can Bournemouth really keep it up? Would be good for the game to see them go up.
      Think the cherries will make it with Boro.Ipswich for playoffs
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I don't think you can rule out Narwich for playoff place

Comment

As long as Derby don't come up I'm happy. Would love to see Bournemouth but at the same time, if he is made available by a failed promotion, wouldn't we like Howe at this club potentially?
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Middlesbrough & Derby automatic & Wolves through the play-off's...
            We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

boro never been their never want to , hopefully bournemouth .derby will be up there

Comment

Working...
              X