Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good QPR LSA article on the FSF website today..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    That's what was said and W12 says the same
    Fair play, extremely surprised by that - but means there'll be a great atmosphere!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
      Because no coaches are officially "wet"
      nail on head
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
        11?! No chance?
        ive taken it about 3 or 4 times this season. we've never done more than 3 coaches. 11 would be unreal
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
          ive taken it about 3 or 4 times this season. we've never done more than 3 coaches. 11 would be unreal
          Sounds like a resounding success to me. Is it just the LSA moaning because they wanted their charabanc paid for as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
            Sounds like a resounding success to me. Is it just the LSA moaning because they wanted their charabanc paid for as well?
            Dont think so ,because LSA i think should get as much help and recognition as official coaches ,i`m sure any help from the club would be passed onto the travelling members anyway and not pocketed by the organisation.
            The thing with the LSA is ,if your stuck for a train ,cant /wont drive and dont want to sit on a dry coach full of scarfers , then phone Gary and they will always make you welcome wether your a member or not. This club would be far worse off without the LSA
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I like the LSA and have no reason to dislike it. However, they will NEVER get funding from QPR for the coaches for one simple reason: it's illegal to drink alcohol in any vehicle which is specially run to a sporting event. (Sporting events (control of alcohol) act 1985).

Until the coaches go completely dry (and not just after the stop off) then the club would be breaking the law by supporting it.

In fact the law even applied to cars as well which is ridiculous!

Comment

LSA do a fine job and weather or not people drink sniff or smoke I don't give a hoot. Many a game over the years the 50 on the lsa coach have made up a 6th of the total of away fans. Done Bristol Exeter and Plymouth in 7 days a few year back and it was a experience I can tell yer lol. Long live the LSA and all who ride the magical bus!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X