No announcement yet.

Frustrating and Embarrasing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Mattyqpr;1388226]What don't you understand about a forum? It's not a hard concept to understand is it? If you're involved in a debate, you tend to have to reply.

I find it more weird that you go through threads counting people's posts.[/QUOTE

Sure you will throw some more #### and if you feel better probably I am weird - I just had to count when I had read the same thing over and over again 20 times - you call it debate but you just repeated yourselfe over and over again

Comment

Originally posted by Matt13882288226
      What don't you understand about a forum? It's not a hard concept to understand is it? If you're involved in a debate, you tend to have to reply.

I find it more weird that you go through threads counting people's posts.[/QUOTE

Sure you will throw some more #### and if you feel better probably I am weird - I just had to count when I had read the same thing over and over again 20 times - you call it debate but you just repeated yourselfe over and over again
      See what you did then? Reply. You're getting the hang of it, although not very impressive by not quoting correctly and using bad language. Stick to using your free time scrolling through page after page counting members thread posts, it appears this is where your skills come to fruition.

Comment

I'm looking to banning referring to loftus road as 'HQ'. It's embarrassing. Stop it. Also making moves to halting this 'uncle' carry on.
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
          I'm looking to banning referring to loftus road as 'HQ'. It's embarrassing. Stop it. Also making moves to halting this 'uncle' carry on.
          Agree with both points.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
            Totally with You about 'HQ', and 'Uncle'. Both drive me mental. Can we add 'EPL' as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
              TF tweet was embarrassing shouts his mouth off about a dream manager and then appoints Ramsay end of the day he shouldn't said anything at all

As for Gallen he was disgracefully sacked via email so has every right to be pissed with the club
              Didnt know that, who wouldnt be a bit peed off. Wasnt knocking him though, was just saying he seemed a bit bitter, but now i know why,

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Didnt know that, who wouldnt be a bit peed off. Wasnt knocking him though, was just saying he seemed a bit bitter, but now i know why,
                Bircham (had a job before deciding to leave), Furlong has one and so does his (Kevins) brother Steve. He probably is pissed off but hopefully he wont let it cloud his judgement as he will always be a club legend.

Comment

Working...
                X