Brentford.. Taking our title!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    yeah i witnessed one of the worst riots in our history in the 1968 testimonial at griffin park,they started of in there ealing road end about fifty handed they did try to make a stand,but were chased all over the place by 500 of west londons top skin heads from ladbroke grove,westbourne park, acton, white city, notting hill ,ealing,shepards bush

..........love you ted man.....absolutely radio!
    at that time northolt were not about,it was trully 1970 before they really were formulated,

but although the fulham riot of 2000 involved the most ever qpr thugs ever put into battle,the damage done by the 500 in 1968 was unvbelievable all the windows in the shops in south ealing road were smased and looted,and the police failed to show ,

but that day brentford fans learned to hate qpr the same as we learning to hate chelsea as they attacked us in the 1968 mike keen testimonial

YOU NEED HATE TO BUILD YOUR FAN BASE AND BRENTFORDS HATRED OF QPR HAS BUILT THERE FAN BASE AND NOW IT DOES LOOK THAT BRENTFORD WILL HAVE SOME CONSIDERABLE SUCCESS OVER THE NEXT 50 YEARS,IN 40 YEARS TIME i WILL BE 100 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO WEAR MY LEVI STA PRESS AND GET ANOTHER SHEEPSKIN COAT AND A PAIR OF DOCTOR MARTINS.AND AGED 100 YEARS OF AGE I SHALL ONCE MORE RETURN TO LEAD THE LOFT
    ..............love you ted......absolutely radio!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X