Brentford.. Taking our title!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brentford.. Taking our title!!

Obviously drinking from the same fountain of delusion as Tango and Cash. 2 points off automatic promotion they go and inform their miracle worker he may be sacked for a new direction. You gotta just laugh!! We are a small club but they are ... Minuscule. Now 2 dodgy results they are in danger of slipping out of the play offs!! Laughable..

when all six of em sing about building bonfires you gotta laugh at the poor things...even foolem take liberties there n thats a crime!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

You couldn't make it up facto!!... Jokers

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        when all six of em sing about building bonfires you gotta laugh at the poor things...even foolem take liberties there n thats a crime!
        Lol
        Kept the faith!

Comment

brenrd

brentford get run by everyone they are a joke team
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Punching well above their weight for a two Bob club bless
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

It's the beginning of February, which means its time for the annual Brentford choke. They'll finish about 10th.

Comment

Yep the Brentford choke is in full swing!!!

Comment

still remember their phones all going mysteriously off when we were 120 handed at the plough in 2001!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

still remember their phones all going mysteriously off when we were 120 handed at the plough in 2001!
                    It was probably their mummies telling them to come home for tea
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

The Plough memories of school and the snooker hall by Northfields

Comment

Cringeworthy club with cringeworthy fans,I do believe not worthy of discussion on a premier league forum
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Remember being in the Plough!! Good job it's a big boozer very good turnout that day!!. They did celebrate their goal like we did Bobbys in 2001 or 2 .

Comment

And now they have got Rid of their greatest manager of all time!! .. Akin to us sacking Dave Sexton in jan 76.. It's official they are the clowns of nearly in West London

Comment

yeah

yeah i witnessed one of the worst riots in our history in the 1968 testimonial at griffin park,they started of in there ealing road end about fifty handed they did try to make a stand,but were chased all over the place by 500 of west londons top skin heads from ladbroke grove,westbourne park, acton, white city, notting hill ,ealing,shepards bush

at that time northolt were not about,it was trully 1970 before they really were formulated,

but although the fulham riot of 2000 involved the most ever qpr thugs ever put into battle,the damage done by the 500 in 1968 was unvbelievable all the windows in the shops in south ealing road were smased and looted,and the police failed to show ,

but that day brentford fans learned to hate qpr the same as we learning to hate chelsea as they attacked us in the 1968 mike keen testimonial

YOU NEED HATE TO BUILD YOUR FAN BASE AND BRENTFORDS HATRED OF QPR HAS BUILT THERE FAN BASE AND NOW IT DOES LOOK THAT BRENTFORD WILL HAVE SOME CONSIDERABLE SUCCESS OVER THE NEXT 50 YEARS,IN 40 YEARS TIME i WILL BE 100 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO WEAR MY LEVI STA PRESS AND GET ANOTHER SHEEPSKIN COAT AND A PAIR OF DOCTOR MARTINS.AND AGED 100 YEARS OF AGE I SHALL ONCE MORE RETURN TO LEAD THE LOFT
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X