X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W3QPRHA4 View Post
    So the government have said:

1) They favour a stadium within OOC
    2) They're working with Car Giant and london & regional... "Car Giant is set to play an enormously important role in the regeneration of the area and we are already working with their development partner London & Regional"

I still stand by my last post on this subject… Car giant would never be CPO'd & TF and Co will be offered the chance to build a stadium on another area of OOC (Its whether Tony & co can pay for it without all the houses to offset the finances).

We own land they own land it will happen one way or the other and both parties will be satisfied

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
      Saw the title and feared Fer was out for a long time.

There will be many twists and turns regarding that site, battles need to be won and lost before the final decision will be made.

Not in the next 12 months do I see any positive outcome for either side
      Our team will do the talking.
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

With 5 billion in TV money and 100m to the bottom sides next year how big is gate money in comparison? Does it matter if we only have an 18k capacity? Will the 9m extra from 12k (40 quid average ticket) more fans per home game really put us at a disadvantage?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Talk about clutching at straws that could mean anything when they say play a part!!!! plus since when does the Deputy overrule what the actual Major wants??

And before some get too excited this is the exact same man that went on the Andrew Marr show no more then two months ago and said he wanted a stadium on the site to drive the project!!! Would appear this guy don't know what he says from one day to another or what is more likely is that they want both QPR and Cargiant to both be involved
          Wonder what the odds are on a double of Sherwood (previously 1/10) and a Car Giant Town double.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            i blame the zionistic usa hubba!
            chuckle

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              Dinosaur
              why because what i'd like differs from what u like , i know all the pro's and cons of moving out i've read them all on here for the last year. have the manners to ask me why before u throw out your insults

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                With 5 billion in TV money and 100m to the bottom sides next year how big is gate money in comparison? Does it matter if we only have an 18k capacity? Will the 9m extra from 12k (40 quid average ticket) more fans per home game really put us at a disadvantage?
                The only thing that will change with the higher TV money is that the players salary's get higher. The TV money is pretty damn high now, and yet our salary to club turnover is something stupid like 105%. Its less about the gate size but more about having a situation where the club can sustain itself, and not rely on TV money. If the TV money suddenly disappears (think ITV digitial a few years ago), then we would be ####ed. So yes, housing and 1D concerts may need to be involved. And going back to the capacity, I've always said there's no point ploughing a decades worth of work and millions in just to increase the capacity by 5k-10k.

Comment

####, saw the thread title and assumed there had been an announcement that Fer was out for. The season.....

Comment

Thought Fer was f acked. Thanks....

Comment

Snap Del.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Thought Fer was f acked. Thanks....
                        He is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          He is.
                          S hit news.