as Deputy Mayor backs Car Giant regeneration plans

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-...eration-plans/

Another dig at TF I take it?

Comment

i don't want to leave loftus road , so i for one say good on the mayor

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
        Another dig at TF I take it?
        Is it? Don't see myself mentioning anything about that above?

Comment

Didn't the major want to have a stadium and car giant on the new land? ITV putting two and two together?

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            Dinosaur
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Looks like some big backhanders have gone in there. Tony needs to grease some more palms.

Comment

Says nothing about no stadium so maybe drawing too many conclusions on ITV's part but we won't know for a while I suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

100% spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Looks like some big backhanders have gone in there. Tony needs to grease some more palms.
                    i blame the zionistic usa hubba!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Talk about clutching at straws that could mean anything when they say play a part!!!! plus since when does the Deputy overrule what the actual Major wants??

And before some get too excited this is the exact same man that went on the Andrew Marr show no more then two months ago and said he wanted a stadium on the site to drive the project!!! Would appear this guy don't know what he says from one day to another or what is more likely is that they want both QPR and Cargiant to both be involved

Comment

If we stay at LR long term, the club will slide slowly back down the divisions and into oblivion.

Football owners - ours and others - are in it to make money. They will not continue to bankroll salaries, transfers etc if the club cannot sustain itself in the long term.

In a few years, Brentford - with their rich history of top flight football and multiple trophies - will have a brand new 20k stadium in West London. Maybe we can loan some of their promising youth players when we're languishing in League 2?

Comment

So the government have said:

1) They favour a stadium within OOC
                          2) They're working with Car Giant and london & regional... "Car Giant is set to play an enormously important role in the regeneration of the area and we are already working with their development partner London & Regional"

I still stand by my last post on this subject… Car giant would never be CPO'd & TF and Co will be offered the chance to build a stadium on another area of OOC (Its whether Tony & co can pay for it without all the houses to offset the finances).

Comment

Don't know who this fella is, or whether he knows what he's talking about but.......

Capt Shouty ‏@MrRae1000 37 mins37 minutes ago
                            @Northolt_QPR nothing in the statement to worry about. CG will play an important role and may very well develop their land. No threat to QPR

and
                            Capt Shouty ‏@MrRae1000 27m27 minutes ago
                            @Sawbo66 @Northolt_QPR being a development partner or being given a CLPO is an "important part"

Comment

Saw the title and feared Fer was out for a long time.

There will be many twists and turns regarding that site, battles need to be won and lost before the final decision will be made.

Not in the next 12 months do I see any positive outcome for either side
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X