• Paul Clement with Ramsay and Bond?

What are we thinking?
    Yes
    87.23%
    No
    12.77%

Yes

Comment

I like the look of that. Side issue, and believe it or not Bond is very well respected and thought of by the squad.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
        I like the look of that. Side issue, and believe it or not Bond is very well respected and thought of by the squad.
        Ok, I didn't realise that, I was of the opinion to get shot of him also.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Yes!

Comment

Clement ruled himself out hasn't he? Let's take the facts and not what we'd like.

TF has opened up a can of worms again and could quite easily make himself look silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              Clement ruled himself out hasn't he? Let's take the facts and not what we'd like.

TF has opened up a can of worms again and could quite easily make himself look silly.
              Seems he's back in the running. Would be a summer appointment

Comment

Whoever we get should be on our terms, not theirs, with a true incentive contract that rewards performance, not just "showing up". IMO there's no rush to bring this new manager in; it's pretty exciting to see Bond and Ramsey on the sidelines, on their feet the entire game, with a spark in their voice and a shine in their eyes.

Comment

He said it would be an honour to manage us, but he wouldn't leave Madrid mid-season. Tony tweeted it may take a while, so I would guess they want him but can't have him until the season is over.

“I’m very flattered to be linked with Queens Park Rangers, a club I supported as a young boy and for whom my dad played,” Clement told the Guardian. “It would be a real honour to manage that club at some point in the future. But, at this time, I’ve got no intention of leaving Real Madrid in mid-season.”
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Would say he is in the running... He wasn't at Real training yesterday and that matched up with TF's tweet does seem ironic.
                    It would also match up with TF's words of, taken a bit of time.. As Clement did originally say he wouldnt leave Real mid-season.

I would say Clement would be TF's dream manager. He fits the bill and Clement knows this is the ideal chance to manager his boyhood team in his home country.. He may not get another chance.

Comment

Would love him myself and hope it happens but if I'm honest, I can't see it. I don't think TF would appoint a manager for next season either nor do I think Clement would be interested if we're in the championship and have all sorts of threats overhanging the club.

Comment

TF said the "press are all wrong", yet Clement was widely reported as one of the favourites. So I still have my doubts it's him, much as I'd love it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          TF said the "press are all wrong", yet Clement was widely reported as one of the favourites. So I still have my doubts it's him, much as I'd love it to be.
                          This

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            What are we thinking?
                            Yes apart from Bond. Wanted him to leave with Jordon, but that's just my preference
                            'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Bond fell out with HR apparently.......heard it on Talk**** last night

Comment

Working...
                              X