Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent doubts Laudrup QPR move

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/spor...udrup_qpr_move

So,maybe he joins after the his contract ends there or he is not coming at all. Who knows

Honestly was the name furthest from my mind when thinking of someone who would even consider coming to QPR. Anyone know how the rumour started?

Comment

Reports now coming out it is not Laudrup. SSN
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

It'll be sherwood

Comment

Its Clement

Comment

Whoever it is it mustn't be a rushed appointment. I think we're doing fine with Ramsey for now, who is staking a strong claim for the job for at least the rest of the season.

Comment

Clement would be class! So happy it's not laudrup!!

Thinks he's ok but not the type of manager I would want in a dog fight at the bottom.

Still hope it's Tim!!

Comment

Clement and Ramsay

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Clement and Ramsay
                  please

Comment

As I said las night.. TF is in Malaysia.. Tweet happened in the mdfie of the night... Maybe was the beer talking

SSN saying target is not limited to one manager

@SkySportsAmy: Being told caretaker Chris Ramsey can't be ruled out but there isn't just one candidate. More on @SkySportsNewsHQ

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                      As I said las night.. TF is in Malaysia.. Tweet happened in the mdfie of the night... Maybe was the beer talking
                      Now i can imagine Tony sitting there tie around his head and shirt open and tweeting case of beer next to him

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Whoever it is it mustn't be a rushed appointment. I think we're doing fine with Ramsey for now, who is staking a strong claim for the job for at least the rest of the season.
                        I am still not totally convinced he can do the job, but after yesterday's win he must have improved his chances of getting the job on a caretaker basis until the end of the season.

If a new manager is not appointed before the Hull match, a win there will boost his claim even more.

Comment

The thing I like about Ramsey is he hasn't over complicated it.

He's tired to inject pace into the team and play players in the right positions and we look that much better.

Dropped hoilett thank god. He's done the small tweaks that were obvious to so many and now we look like we can compete.

Comment

moyes, im telling you.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Moyes would be amazing for this club hitman.

Just can't see it happening with him just joining real socidad!!

Comment

Working...
                              X