No announcement yet.

Who is TF new "dream manager"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My interpretation of the infamous dream tweet is that TF thought he'd hooked Michael Laudrup, spunked it on twitter and blew the potential deal, if there even was one in the first place. Fortunately for him, and us, it looks like sense has prevailed and CR will get the job, in the short term at least.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      I just don't really care what he puts on Twitter... His a good egg.

I don't mean to keep bringing you into it V haha but you do have a vendetta against TF.
      Vendetta? not really i just distrust him and think he has done a very poor job up to now. Doesnt mean that he cant win me over with some good chairmanship but i havent seen a lot of that up to now. He keeps saying he has learned well we will see but he can and should be criticized when he fcks up.

Comment

I think its fairly clear TF was alluding to Sherwood when he said not what the press think.......I really hope we get Clement and Ramsey together at some stage in the next 12 months, would be the correct step away fro tried and trusted Hughes and HR.......yes its a gamble but so is every appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Vendetta? not really i just distrust him and think he has done a very poor job up to now. Doesnt mean that he cant win me over with some good chairmanship but i havent seen a lot of that up to now. He keeps saying he has learned well we will see but he can and should be criticized when he fcks up.
          Ahh his done a lot of good and its nice to have someone so open IMO.

Glad to hear you don't have a vendetta.

Comment

Think tf has made himself look a bit of a ### again with this dream manager tweet . Pleased for chris and think it's a good decision till the end of the season but blatently obvious there was someone else in line and as usual Tony had shot his bolt . Really do with he could learn to keep a lid on it as its a bit embarrassing tbh . Good luck the Chris and the boys . COYRS

Comment

I think the dream manager is Clement or should I hazard a guess and say Zinedin Zidane instead?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                I think the dream manager is Clement or should I hazard a guess and say Zinedin Zidane instead?
                Careful Shania, you are playing with my emotions here haha. Imagine that, clement with Zidane and Bond besides him and Ramsey heading our youth.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

That would really be something, nasser95;)
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Mark Warburton in the summer
                    Last edited by Hove Ranger; 13-02-2015, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X