Chris Ramsey for QPR manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
    Can't argue with that. Seems a very confident and assured young man.
    He may have a baby face but he's no puppy....52 years old and older than about 1/2 of the current crop of PL managers.

Age of English League Managers

Comment

60 for 18 against.
      Uncle Dopey has given the masses what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        60 for 18 against.
        Uncle Dopey has given the masses what they want.
        I reckon Uncle Dopey was probably on this site waiting for the poll results. That or combing social media to see what he should do. :-)
        Think it was right decision in the end .

Comment

Kev, are you going to change your avatar to Chris Out?
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
            Kev, are you going to change your avatar to Chris Out?
            As soon as we lose and we get untold threads coating him mate.

Comment

I guessed that, lets hope you don't have to do that then
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                I reckon he stays on for the remainder of the season.

If he keeps us up then we have a decent manager at a cheap price. If we get relegated then we talk to other managers that can bring us back up. However, even if we find ourselves in the Champions League I'd still want Ramsey on the coaching staff, judging by his two games he has decent game plans.
                Don't think we are quite ready for the Champions League.

Comment

Joey Barton in an interview after the Sunderland win, said tactics and training is slightly altered (basically saying a lot better than Harry's) and everyone knows what they are doing and is more organised (saying under Harry this never happened )
                  watch it on the Qpr youtube channel, it is really obvious what he trying to say!

Comment

Brave decision after only two matches. But we did play a lot better. Maybe this will be one that actually works out!
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                    X