Who is joining us in Hull???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is joining us in Hull???

Get your tickets and get yourself up there ladies and gents all hands to the pump your club needs you

£16 a ticket no excuses

Comment

Me and the young-un on the fun bus

Comment

3 of us always been going - can't wait for it now, got a feeling our end will be rocking from the off.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          3 of us always been going - can't wait for it now, got a feeling our end will be rocking from the off.
          hope so. they moved the away section from the left half of the one end to the corner bit. wonder how the banter will or wont change
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Get your tickets and get yourself up there ladies
              and gents all hands to the pump your club needs you

£16 a ticket no excuses
              Got ours before Harry fell on his sword ...... even more up for it now !

I reckon we all put a dot of red nail varnish on our thumbs so we know who is a fantasy Island resident & introduce ourselves, obviously Matty always wears red nail varnish anyway but you'll know it's him cause he also wears a black fishnet string vest to games in the North East
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
              For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Can see the 2,500 tickets being snapped up very quickly after tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  Can see the 2,500 tickets being snapped up very quickly after tonight.
                  You'd hope so wouldn't you? Is 2500 the Max.... If there's scope to take a few more we ought to really.They seem to have moved away section to the left into the stand down the side instead of behind the goal this season and only teams with big followings overspill "round the corner" into the old away section.

Comment

3 of us
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

My boy and I are going up on the free coach.

Comment

On the way back from the Toon, recovery period needed before the Hull trip

Comment

Yes a few of us all booked up on the 9.48 train

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            You'd hope so wouldn't you? Is 2500 the Max.... If there's scope to take a few more we ought to really.They seem to have moved away section to the left into the stand down the side instead of behind the goal this season and only teams with big followings overspill "round the corner" into the old away section.
                            Yeah we've taken the maximum allocation

Comment

Working...
                            X