That was big big game to win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Good post and comments Brights, only one thing though. The bits in bold kind of contradict themselves as those bang average managers got us promoted and so have to be a part of the equation for earning the right. I do however agree with the sentiment that we should be looking to move forward with a different kind of manager from now on
    I was referring more to Hughes than the likeable Mr Warnock, mate.

Comment

I thought Sunderland fell into the trap of trying to find Defoe ALL the time, no matter where they had the ball. Something we have maybe been guilty of with Charlie at times. We bossed the middle last night especially first half. I thought Fer and Barton were the best of a good bunch. Green was first class again too.

We will stay up if we can perform like this more often. It reminded me of how we play at home.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Given me hope bush....the team were superb tonight........where have they been?
        Been listening to a shite manager like Redknapp for the last 2.5 years who consistently told everyone they wasn't good enough and that he wanted to replace them every week
        We Are The People.....

Comment

looked the better team without Charlie. i fear he lacks the technical mind for the Prem. he never pressures players and is unfit and always huffing. His pace.. lets not talk about that and why does he try to shoot from anywhere and everywhere on the pitch

Comment

OBZ (brillaint!) has proved he can play the odd 90 mins, fair play. I think it was in the 5 mins and he sprinted about 30 yards or so to close down their keeper. Great stuff!

They say away games are like buses...you wait ages for one and then...

Comment

Working...
            X