Chris Ramsey has done in 1 game what Redknapp couldn't in 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very interesting mate, thanks.

So he has managed. And not only that, but won a title.

Comment

Originally posted by Bribetaker View Post
      New QPR fan here...1st post (be gentle with me). I live in the US and my local football team is the Charleston Battery, playing in the league below MLS. Chris Ramsey was our manager from 2001-2004.....he won us a championship in 2003. Since we're a small club, it's like a family and I've talked with him on many occasions & followed him ever since he left us and was happy when he got in a few matches managing Spurs awhile back. When he came to you, I became a Rangers fan and reading his comments in the last week , it's been like a time warp. His training sessions are hard, but fair and NO ONE was ever more prepared than him. As you know, he's spent most of his career with younger players and teaching seems to be his sweet spot. I'll keep following you no matter where he lands in your organization and since your owner has indicated he has someone in the wings, I guess Chris won't be the permanent choice.

Here's a photo of Chris holding our trophy in 2003. Some of you old timers might remember Terry Phelan, Irish international who made a large wedge of cash playing for Man City, he's to the right of Chris.

Welcome to R's land mate, and thanks for the info and picture. Had no idea..

Comment

Crikey, Terry Phelan. There's a blast from the past.

Welcome to Qpr new dude.

Even better..... Mo Farrah lifting the trophy. Genius.

Comment

Working...
        X