Laudrup favourite for QPR job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He lost more games than he won at the sheep sh@ggers
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
      like most managers who are not in the top then?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Exactly ... Not my dream signing

Comment

Keep Ramsey and Bond!!

Comment

NO PLEASE - he's not in a job for the long running check his manager career... maybe first year will be good but second year it's going downwards

2000–2002 Denmark (assistant manager)
            2002–2006 Brøndby
            2007–2008 Getafe
            2008–2009 Spartak Moscow
            2010–2011 Mallorca
            2012–2014 Swansea City
            2014– Lekhwiya

Comment

Can we delay this please?

Comment

No need to rush. Both managers we are interested in are unemployed. Let us see how the backroom guys do.

Comment

1) Had unreal cliques in his Swansea squad, to the point where the Spanish players were forced apart, sitting at different tables at lunch so they would actually talk to other players
                  2) Gave them two days off after losing to West Ham when they were down near the bottom so he could go on holiday
                  3) Refused to train if it was raining, rarely went out and took drills himself anyway, was never there.
                  4) Recently been quoted in an interview with Reuters as saying he wants to retire soon, at the age of 50, as he "doesn't want to get old sitting on the bench" and is near the end of his coaching career according to the man himself. Is he really the man we want on a long term arrangement? Only seems motivated by money, took a job in Dubai managing nobodies for unreal money instead of accepting an offer from Barca to be their DOF.

Want him nowhere near here.

Huw Jenkins is a wise and brilliant football club owner/chairman, if he wanted rid of someone as badly as he did Laudrup there will be solid reasons for that.

Comment

would like to know ramseys odds now.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Yes please.
                      Snap. Was top drawer at Swansea. The haters will bring up his comments about a bigger club, but Woop de doo he wanted to further himself - who wouldn't? The fact that move didn't materialise had probably grounded him and given him motivation to proove himself. Had Swansea playing some great stuff.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Lets have Ramsey in charge instead!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Sometimes it's not about big names but rather what fits.
                          We've had MH and then Arry, established and successful premiership managers in their own right and then they come to us and their tenure will be regarded as failure at QPR.
                          We are a slightly odd football club, poor training facilities, small crowds and in recent history a board room that is passionate but slightly naive. All these things may weigh against getting in a big name, I think we go low profile and evolve as one rather than having an ideas man that wants it all his way. Just don't think we are set up for someone imposing their vision, we simply haven't got the back room facilities in place. MH tried and spectacularly failed. I really would give Ramsey a go until the end of the season, it might just work.
                          For all the critiscm I thought NW fitted the club well and I would hope Ramsey would too.
                          Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 11-02-2015, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Exactly Rory, and he farmed out Ki to Sunderland, who is arguably their best midfielder. and I've just checked in his second season at the time of his sacking they had 24 points from 24 games, had they stayed I'm convinced they'd have come down wiyh us.

Comment

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...-10037072.html

interesting read
                              2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Working...
                              X