Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    "Tony Fernandes@tonyfernandes 5m5 minutes ago
    @4EVAQPR Gary for being an amazing fan you get a free ticket you plus one to anywhere in the world. Come to Malaysia"

Fark me he's on charm offensive now giving away plane tickets...loves to be loved! Fan only asked for a retweet and got that :-)
    What a gesture. Would of loved that myself. Who wouldnt. Bet gazzas over the moon. Might be cos hes got the same name as the new managers brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
      Just seen this on Twitter

@StokeTelegraph: Hearing unconfirmed reports tonight that #QPR have made an approach for#SCFC manager Mark Hughes which has been accepted, #SCFC
      Haha, no way!

Comment

• A lot of names listed on these now 9 pages....but a lot of them are simply not viable at all

"Dream Manager" Tony says, that should rule out everyone we or the media has talked about. But what does he mean by that?
        My guess is that he means that it is a young(er) manager with a point to prove, but also I guess that it will be someone he knows by name or merits. This should rule out names like Warburton (not young, not someone he would have known very well either by name). Laudrup he would know and he has a lot to prove and he likes younger players. Only there is 2 problems. 1. Laudrup is famous for buying players on a regular basis which means that he will bang the buck which Tony stated he is not up for anymore. 2. Laudrup has stated that he ONLY wanted to go where the experience would be exotic (e.g. Japan) or at very high level football wise (e.g. Barcelona).

I do not have any names but every other famous managers would demand a transfer kitty so I recon it will not be a BIG name manager.

Phil Neville is the best guess I have heard yet on these pages though

Comment

• Laudrup drifting to Evens on betfair, Clement into 7s.

Would love PC but can't see he fits the 'press have it all wrong' comment. He's been in all the papers.

Comment

• Could also be that he actually just wants Ramsey to continue....this would fit the timing of his tweet (as a support to Ramsey).

Comment

Working...
            X