cant believe rio ferdinand playing tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant believe rio ferdinand playing tonight

ferdinand got us ripped to pieces earkier in the season and we all thought he would never play premiership football again

this is ridiculous the game would have been winerable ,now we will probabley get turned over 4-0

cant believe chris ramsey has made the same mistake as harry boy did
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Maybe Ramsay thinks we need experience at the back? Understandable with Dunne being out.

Whilst Rio was horrid earlier in the season, maybe a new coach and new game plan is what he needs?

I'd say this is his last chance though, hopefully HE knows it and plays his heart out (I can dream can't I?).
    Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

every other

every other message board is going for isla,hill,stevie caulker and the chinese mad man...........maybe we should also get the player whos at gillingham max elmer
      we caertainly cant put out a player whos legs have completely gone.......now any chance of a result has gone
      Last edited by qprted; 10-02-2015, 04:56 PM.

More...

Comment

Hill has not been playing well lately
        Since he came into the team around Xmas - we have not won a single match.
        Rio for me over Hill

Comment

Yeah cos Rio's the only defender to have made mistakes for us this season isn't he.....???!!

It cracks me up that people back Hill even though he makes mistakes every game nowadays, and say it's not his fault he's picked etc. Regardless, he still makes stupid mistakes he shouldn't be making due to bad decision making!

Yet Rio gets slated when picked because he's made a few mistakes in the period the TEAM was shite..... Clearly he isn't worthy of a place in a shite QPR defence, even though less than 2yrs ago he played over 30 league games for UTD when they won the title....?

Much better to play an older, slower, more mistake prone player, who's never been as good and who Warnock loaned out to the championship after 1 game 3 seasons ago because he deemed him not good enough then.

Some of our fans really need to have a reality check.

Comment

Defoe just shot his load after hearing that....
            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              every other message board is going for isla,hill,stevie caulker and the chinese mad man...........maybe we should also get the player whos at gillingham max elmer
              we caertainly cant put out a player whos legs have completely gone.......now any chance of a result has gone
              Did I miss a new signing?
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

The OP can't believe Rio will be playing but does not point on whom to play.
                Not him but every other message board point to Hill.
                He also wants to play that guy at loan at Gillingham - so we call him back now and play him tonight.
                For me this post is about slating a player just for the fun of ot.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Yeah cos Rio's the only defender to have made mistakes for us this season isn't he.....???!!

It cracks me up that people back Hill even though he makes mistakes every game nowadays, and say it's not his fault he's picked etc. Regardless, he still makes stupid mistakes he shouldn't be making due to bad decision making!

Yet Rio gets slated when picked because he's made a few mistakes in the period the TEAM was shite..... Clearly he isn't worthy of a place in a shite QPR defence, even though less than 2yrs ago he played over 30 league games for UTD when they won the title....?

Much better to play an older, slower, more mistake prone player, who's never been as good and who Warnock loaned out to the championship after 1 game 3 seasons ago because he deemed him not good enough then.

Some of our fans really need to have a reality check.
                  I agree it should be Rio who starts alongside Caulker tonight but you are way too harsh on Hill. He has been a fantastic servant to us and deserves better than your comments.

Comment

well

well i would love to be proved wrong nothing would give me more plesure than to record our first win of the season,but he is also putting swp in the squad

both these players are well passed there sell by date

but if some of you think rio can still do it i hope you prove me right,on the law of averages we have to win away from home one day,lets hope its today a nice little 1-0 victory would be lovely

More...

Comment

It seems fashionable to dig out Rio. Fact is no one at the back has covered themselves in glory this season. We have few options available to us now that Dunny and Ned are out. Maybe we will play with 5 at the back Isla, Caulker, Ferdinand, Hill & Yun?. We need to stop conceding silly goals either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                        I agree it should be Rio who starts alongside Caulker tonight but you are way too harsh on Hill. He has been a fantastic servant to us and deserves better than your comments.
                        No one is saying he hasn't, the problem is Clint is giving away silly free kicks when there's no need. Keep a close eye and you'll notice it's in every match.

Comment

I think Rio will do ok tonight
                          TWITTER
                          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                            Don't get me wrong, I acknowledge Clint has been a great servant to us and gives everything, that is commendable in the game these days (although should be a minimum expectation). If we had no alternatives and his only failings were lack of pace or mobility etc, I would say nothing negative because that's just his age and can't be helped. What annoys me is he does make a tonne of needless and clumsy challenges that cost us.

Prime example, Man UTD away 0-0 Herrara running back towards his own half no danger whatsoever, and Clint decides to bundle into the back of him gifting a kick, which Di Maria scores from and sets them on their way to an easy win. He also should've had a pen against him in the same half that wasn't given, one of many he gets away with. People with their Hill blinkers on ignore such things, yet jump on Rio who was at fault for Utd's 4th (I think) which made no difference to the game by then as already long since lost......

Only the other day Clint was bloody lucky not to get red. As much as I am a fan of Hill as a servant over recent years, he now creates more harm than good so shouldn't be in the side in any game.... He shouldn't have got another year on his deal.

Comment

Simpson was never going to paly again after Hull

Dunne was never going to play again after Spurs

Comment

Working...
                              X