SWP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP

Anyone know what the score is with SWP, I thought he may have got his chance under Ramsay but he didn't even make the bench.

Can we still loan players out to lower leagues?

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Anyone know what the score is with SWP, I thought he may have got his chance under Ramsay but he didn't even make the bench.

Can we still loan players out to lower leagues?
    Lol he wont go tho, no chance.

Comment

Bet SWP plays tonight. Ramsey's moves fun to watch.

Comment

No proof on this but im pretty sure he turned down another move in the window (brighton), and im also pretty sure he has got a clause and if he gets anymore game time we will have to give him a contract extension or pay rise. Either way i hope we never have to see his tiny body in hoops again.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Lol he wont go tho, no chance.
          If he don't get selected tonight then he'll be wanting to go for sure, I can't see any player not wanting game time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            No proof on this but im pretty sure he turned down another move in the window (brighton), and im also pretty sure he has got a clause and if he gets anymore game time we will have to give him a contract extension or pay rise. Either way i hope we never have to see his tiny body in hoops again.
            This could explain it, why don't the club just say we won't play you anymore and you're not wanted?

Comment

This could explain it, why don't the club just say we won't play you anymore and you're not wanted?
              Im sure they have done, and im sure he aint bothered when he looks at his online banking every friday and seeing it go up by 75 grand for doing absolutely nish mate.

Comment

please remove this thread for the sake of my blood pressure dont get me started on SWP!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Im sure they have done, and im sure he aint bothered when he looks at his online banking every friday and seeing it go up by 75 grand for doing absolutely nish mate.
                  This really amazes me though with the amount of money they have, you'd think they'd want to pay full time football for any club.

I think it's time the FA start to protect football clubs which allows them to put things in the contract, it's players like this who put clubs in financial problems.

Comment

This really amazes me though with the amount of money they have, you'd think they'd want to pay full time football for any club.

I think it's time the FA start to protect football clubs which allows them to put things in the contract, it's players like this who put clubs in financial problems.
                    Very true myu.

Comment

The stark truth is that whatever is contained in SWP's contract was agreed to and signed off by the powers that be at QPR!

Comment

Working...
                      X