Clear All

• Ramsay or Sherwood?

If it was one of the two?
    Ramsay
    44.44%
    Sherwood
    55.56%

The poll is expired.

If it was between the 2, and for arguments sake on a 3 year contract Id probably say Sherwood.

But my preference at the moment would be to give Ramsey the rest of the season, then get someone in.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I'm preferring the Ramsey option and see where we are come the summer.

Comment

Ramsay, cheaper that Timmy for just as good a manager imo.

Comment

With a Timmy comes Ramsey so Sherwood for me with Ramsay alongside him.

Comment

Ramsay.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

So hang on. People were screaming about Sherwoods lack of experience the other day but would now put in a coach who's had a grand total of ONE game in the Premier League?

Only at the Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                So hang on. People were screaming about Sherwoods lack of experience the other day but would now put in a coach who's had a grand total of ONE game in the Premier League?

Only at the Rangers
                Exactly the reason why so many dislike this site, the contradiction by many is just unbelievable

Comment

Embarrassing to be honest Rebs!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post

Only at the Rangers
                    The poll has only 2 choices and BOTH are inexperienced. Dont see any advantage of having Timmy over Ramsay at all as they were both doing the job at Spuds for them 5 months. Timmy just got to do the media stuff and what a bellend he made of himself there didnt he. Have Ramsay till the end of the season rather than get lumbered with Timmy for a lot of wedge and 3 years. After the first year of Timbo in charge we would be in the familiar boat of paying him off to get rid of him.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      The poll has only 2 choices and BOTH are inexperienced. Dont see any advantage of having Timmy over Ramsay at all as they were both doing the job at Spuds for them 5 months. Timmy just got to do the media stuff and what a bellend he made of himself there didnt he. Have Ramsay till the end of the season rather than get lumbered with Timmy for a lot of wedge and 3 years. After the first year of Timbo in charge we would be in the familiar boat of paying him off to get rid of him.
                      Difference is one of them will do the job regardless of the size of the budget.

Comment

any of them as long as they never play troare again

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                          Difference is one of them will do the job regardless of the size of the budget.
                          Yep and without us committing to a longer contract and more dosh. What would Tim Sherwood bring that we havent already got with Ramsay? fkall good anyway

Comment

Sherwood for Me

Comment

And me..

Comment

Working...
                              X