Taarabt thanks fans for reception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt thanks fans for reception

"It meant a lot to me, a lot,” he added. “Obviously it has been a difficult four months and some fans may have thought I do not love this club, but this is not true.

“I know what this club has given to me. I have been here for a long time and it was QPR who gave me the chance to show myself, and what I can do. I cannot forget this.”

“I was quite pleased with how I did, with my football,” he said. “Obviously I need to be sharper and match fit, and you can only get this match fitness from playing games – this is even more important when you are playing in the Premier League."

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/ad...6yU107r1jsb.99
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Let's hope he keeps fit, over does things but a good player
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Fair play to him. We'll need his talent to get out of this hole.

Comment

Great to have him back.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

It says something when Adel said he enjoys the new training, as it's about moving and passing.

Comment

Bottom line, he owes us, time to pay up!
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Cut out all the nonsense that can surround him, hes actually been one of our better and consistent players when he eventually gets onto the pitch.
              Thought on Saturday, him and Barton got on well.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                Cut out all the nonsense that can surround him, hes actually been one of our better and consistent players when he eventually gets onto the pitch.
                Thought on Saturday, him and Barton got on well.
                Saw on MOTD Barton telling Adel something before the game, as if he was motivating or giving him advice. They never used to get on but looks like Barton's taken on the mentor role. Top man.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                  Saw on MOTD Barton telling Adel something before the game, as if he was motivating or giving him advice. They never used to get on but looks like Barton's taken on the mentor role. Top man.
                  I noticed that too, I thought Adel looked really good and caused them a threat. Bottom line is we all know what he can do, let's hope we see more it.

Comment

adel needs to learn when u lose the ball u have to bust a gut to get it back , he needs to track back , jockey and learn its what u do without the ball. become a pest like barton . now is a great time for him to shine ... stand up adel

Comment

He did go back and win the ball.

Comment

he needs to do it everytime and not be so petulant when he loses the ball

Comment

He has plenty of faults but imo he has produced a lot more for QPR in the premiership than he is given credit for. Scored 7 and has a few assists too. Not many other QPR midfielders can match that.
                          Had Redknapp not banished him from the team QPR might have done a bit better this season.

Of course he is now unfit and will possibly struggle tomorrow too, but I would persevere with him as on his day he is a match winner.
                          I have knocked Vargas on here a few times, but had Taarabt been given the same amount of game time can anyone really say he wouldn't have scored more goals than the Chilean?

Comment

I hope Taarabt has finally matured, so that he can be used tactically.

Comment

Working...
                            X