Grego-Cox and Doughty in Squad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grego-Cox and Doughty in Squad!

Starting to like Chris Ramsey more and more!

He says they are 'more than capable'

Doughty really have been patient. Still haven't made a league appearence and been at the club since 14 and is now 22.

Comment

His a left winger aint he?

Comment

i like both players seen a fare few videos of both of them i hope they play 2
        TWITTER
        @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
        Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I liked the look of Cox, I hope it works out for these two players. You never know, these players might be worth a bit by the end of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            left footed CM or CAM. Grego-Cox is a striker.

Comment

lets hope ramseys got the bottle to play them , sick and tired of the likes of zamora , phillips and traore

Comment

Greco-Cox did bang in a hat trick against Sampdoria, thats Sunderland standard surely
                i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Starting to like Chris Ramsey more and more!

He says they are 'more than capable'
                  spot on mate. i like him too. he i starting to do what i wanted from redcrapp since last season. its time to blood some of our own.

whats happening with petrasso...... injured?
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

having these two lads in the squad for tomorrow is a big big positve from me. hope ramsey stays till at least the end of the season. he has got the right idea.

Comment

More like an old inside left, these kids should have been given a go a while back, I still think if Hitchcock had been given a run after that goal he would have done ok, his confidence was shot to pieces after being over looked.

I know it's easy to say" look at him now, where is he?" but it's about fine lines, he SHOULD have been given a run.

I dont want to bring up the Harrysaurous debate again but as Hoddle has said, " a few good players in the u21's , Glen Hoddle!

Within less than a week of that old goat going, two senior professionals have praised the young players at the club, C Ramsey and Hoddle, yet, no knees kept saying" we ave no youth players" even Rio tweeted a few months ago that they are " one or two £10m players in the set up!

A new dawn, fingers crossed.
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                        More like an old inside left, these kids should have been given a go a while back, I still think if Hitchcock had been given a run after that goal he would have done ok, his confidence was shot to pieces after being over looked.

I know it's easy to say" look at him now, where is he?" but it's about fine lines, he SHOULD have been given a run.

I dont want to bring up the Harrysaurous debate again but as Hoddle has said, " a few good players in the u21's , Glen Hoddle!

Within less than a week of that old goat going, two senior professionals have praised the young players at the club, C Ramsey and Hoddle, yet, no knees kept saying" we ave no youth players" even Rio tweeted a few months ago that they are " one or two £10m players in the set up!

A new dawn, fingers crossed.
                        Yep, Harry kneecap could not be ars ed with the u21s. i bet he never bothered to watch them.

Comment

This is great to hear and something that young players should experience, even if there may be no real chance of getting on, they will still take it in and benefit from it so when the time comes it won't intimidate them.

I also liked the look of Petrasso so hope he gets a run next season as think he's on loan for all of this isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                            Doughty really have been patient. Still haven't made a league appearence and been at the club since 14 and is now 22.
                            A lot like Ryan Mason at Spurs - never got a chance, loaned out til he was 24 and now he's a first team fixture. These players often need a chance, and hopefully he will get one with us!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Yep, Harry kneecap could not be ars ed with the u21s. i bet he never bothered to watch them.
                              Harry kneecap!!!!

.......having these youngsters in the squad does give me a sort of excitement feeling about the future. Really glad Ramseys got the nuts to give them a chance. Just hope they're ready, and ready to prove themselves.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X