If les wants sherwood give him sherwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If les wants sherwood give him sherwood

I didn't like Redknapps treatment TF and LF could and should have been up front and sacked HR earlier with dignity and not forced him out but what's done is done ,
    If Sherwood comes for the long haul then so be it , the way I see it these Tottenham men have a plan LF ,TS , Rambo and the scout are a team and that plan has been that has neglected for the last 20 odd years by the club but for their plan to bear fruit will take at least 4 or 5 years the club has to be built from the very bottom up ,and uncle Tony needs to hold his nerve and stop listening to every Tom Dlck and Harry if we go down which seems likely it could take 4 years to get back up as there is no profit in keep patching a side up ,it doesn't matter how good the kids are a club produces it takes time ,since Briatori and the maggot it has been one quick fit solution after another that has reaped nothing but debt
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 09-02-2015, 03:24 PM.

Agree. It's not going to be any sort of surprise when he gets named, so they should just speed things up and get him into the club ASAP. Fully expect after the Sunderland game it will be announced tho and he'll have a bit if time to work on the squad before the next game.

Comment

I don't why he wasn't named last week. Typical Fernandes taking an age once again

Comment

we should have gone for farking pulis back in december, our leaders have no farking balls whatsoever. that is why we find ourselves 2nd from bottom in the league and all hoping captain bel lend becomes our manger as there is fark all else to choose from.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

We haven't got a game for near enough two weeks after tomorrow.. Sherwood will probably be confirmed after then so that he can have a near full 2 weeks with the players.

Its a wise decision waiting until after the Sunderland game

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Its a wise decision waiting until after the Sunderland game
            I disagree. Games are running out, we need to start picking up points lively.

Nothing against Ramsey but the players know he won't be permanent boss so might not give him the respect they may give the new guy.

Comment

If Ramsey had of won the game he may of bought us some time, but he didn't. So now its two less games for Sherwood or A.N Other have to turn it round.
              I hope the delay is because they have gone for someone else, if they appoint TS they have basically pishballed around (again)for 2 weeks when we all knew it was him from the minute saggy bowlocks got the chop.

TS is a available so there is no reason to drag this out whilst chucking points away

Comment

If we win at Sunderland and its a big if then it something for Sherwood to build on with 2 weeks to prepare for Hull
                TWITTER
                @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                  If Ramsey had of won the game he may of bought us some time, but he didn't. So now its two less games for Sherwood or A.N Other have to turn it round.
                  I hope the delay is because they have gone for someone else, if they appoint TS they have basically pishballed around (again)for 2 weeks when we all knew it was him from the minute saggy bowlocks got the chop.

TS is a available so there is no reason to drag this out whilst chucking points away
                  twitter rumour is we are tapping up moyes.

Comment

My guess is sherwood will be at the game tomorrow and announced straight after the defeat or in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      My guess is sherwood will be at the game tomorrow and announced straight after the defeat or in the morning.
                      Happy days.

Comment

they don't want the sunderland game to blemish sherwood's record so will announce it after. Gives him a reasonable amount of time to work with the squad before his "1st" game

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                          they don't want the sunderland game to blemish sherwood's record so will announce it after. Gives him a reasonable amount of time to work with the squad before his "1st" game
                          this
                          TWITTER
                          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I am sure I over heard on Saturday that Sherwood had some contract clause with Spurs that ran until Monday (today) and was why previous negotiations at WBA and Palace stalled, as he wanted it paid up.....may be rubbish but it makes sense as to why there has been a slight delay or is it TF is really interviewing different candidates !

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                              I don't why he wasn't named last week. Typical Fernandes taking an age once again
                              Contradiction there. You don't know why he was wasn't named last week, then you moan about TF taking an age!

Be honest, you haven't got a clue what's going on behind the scenes, none of us have. Could be astronomical wage demands being asked/negotiated, severance pay, bonuses for staying up, transfer budget, could be a multitude of things.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X