Defoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defoe

You know he is going to bang in a couple tomorrow, cue meltdown on this board!

He will do, you just know it!

Comment

If he does he does, the club took the right stance on this, 32-33 yrs old, 2-5 yr contract, £70+k a week, one hamstring injury away from a few months out.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Can we start the meltdown early, like have a test/dry run now, quickly go through the arguments and insults that will be posted in this eventuality? Would be easier for us to moderate the situation when the time comes
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

A hat trick for sure
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            If he does he does, the club took the right stance on this, 32-33 yrs old, 2-5 yr contract, £70+k a week, one hamstring injury away from a few months out.
            This.

Comment

The only plus 30 player I wouldn't have minded us signing. Just scores goals end of.

Comment

I don't think tony could off handled another Sandro situation
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Spot on. He's a decent striker, and like any decent striker against us they may score..... Shock horror.

Comment

even though kron's right and the meltdown will ensue, im going to bump the fark out of this thread when he has said injury a few weeks from now
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I would think any striker worth his salt would stand a good chance of scoring against what passes for our defence at the moment.

Problem should have been addressed in the summer, like we all knew it should have. But apparently, he knew what he was doing and nobody could have done a better job.

Comment

Would have been nice to have signed a decent striker though. Would have given us a much better chance of survival , agree he is older and injury prone however. Maybe he will pull up[ with a hamstring tomorrow lets be positive!

Comment

defoe i've always rated him , will be licking his lips facing hill , ferdinand

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                            You know he is going to bang in a couple tomorrow, cue meltdown on this board!
                            13/2 to score 2 or more.

Comment

He's going to score, definitely
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X