3-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-1

To stay up, considering we are 2 points from safety and play sunderland and hull next that's a decent price (I know they are away !) we are 1-2 to go down , plenty opinions on here , anyone prepared to visit the bookie if they are so sure ?
    All to play for and I'm sticking a ton on us staying up , criticise at your leisure !
    Next game I can make is Spurs and just forked out £40 for a ticket (cheapest!) wonder how table will look then ?

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    To stay up, considering we are 2 points from safety and play sunderland and hull next that's a decent price (I know they are away !) we are 1-2 to go down , plenty opinions on here , anyone prepared to visit the bookie if they are so sure ?
    All to play for and I'm sticking a ton on us staying up , criticise at your leisure !
    Next game I can make is Spurs and just forked out £40 for a ticket (cheapest!) wonder how table will look then ?
    If both those odds are correct, then we can all make ourselves some serious money.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
      i reckon by the time we play spurs we will be out of the bottom 3 just a hunch
      TWITTER
      @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
      Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        If both those odds are correct, then we can all make ourselves some serious money.
        That makes sense doesn't it mate? 3-1 to stay up and 1-2 to go down.

Comment

Working...
        X