Lowest point in 40 years being A Ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowest point in 40 years being A Ranger

After yesterday .... Discussing also for the first time the possibility of not getting a season ticket. Not learnt anything from last time around and if the holy grail is reaching the premier league after the elation of Wembley for..... This experience again. When you enjoy mid table in league one more with a near bankrupt club .. Very sad state of affairs when we have a chairman who has brilliant intentions but still get things horrendously wrong.

Really?

Had a lot lower days than this I can assure you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
      After yesterday .... Discussing also for the first time the possibility of not getting a season ticket. Not learnt anything from last time around and if the holy grail is reaching the premier league after the elation of Wembley for..... This experience again. When you enjoy mid table in league one more with a near bankrupt club .. Very sad state of affairs when we have a chairman who has brilliant intentions but still get things horrendously wrong.
      Been a lot worse than that. 1976 when we lost to Norwich, Liverpool beat Wolves. 1982, 1986, relegation v west ham, Cardiff at the millennium...

Are you saying yesterday was worse than all those? Like me, you went through those times as well.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

No not just the result the situation as a the wider picture. It's never an easy ride with Rangers but like I posted if the premier league is what we aspire to for me it's not an enjoyable experience

Comment

Buckets

Comment

Loads of lower moments, this season just feels inevitable really.

Comment

People actually gutted by the fact that we are a prem team...
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

It's got to be 76. I did not expect to beat Spurs in 82, and if you look at the Oxford team they had some great players
                You Rsssssss

Comment

it certainly was a long haul home yesterday, it's the worry of what lies around the corner if we get relegated keeps me awake at night now
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Vauxhall motors

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      People actually gutted by the fact that we are a prem team...
                      Gutted that we are going out of it with no real fight mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Loads of lower moments, this season just feels inevitable really.
                        My thoughts exactly

Comment

Southend 0-5. The pits.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            Southend 0-5. The pits.
                            Jesus I forgot about that

Comment

Relegation season from Championship to League 1 was worse for me. Also when Tango & Cash were sacking a manager every month. Things aren't good at the moment but we've had worse times I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X