Our disallowed goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our disallowed goal

Haven't watched any replays .......too gutted to watch MOTD last night .

was our disallowed goal for offside or a foul on their keeper couldn't really tell . If so was it definitely offside as it looked like their defender got the final touch ?

Originally posted by maddix View Post

was our disallowed goal for offside or a foul on their keeper couldn't really tell . If so was it definitely offside as it looked like their defender got the final touch ?
    I queried it as well, but on match of the day, it looked like a foul and it just hit onuoha on its way in who was somehow offside unfortunately.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Think it was rightly chalked off but it was for offside

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post

Same here I deleted off the planner as soon as I got home yesterday.
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
        X