No announcement yet.

Phillips!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny thing is he's had a couple of man of the match votes in his '1st' game since HR left..... maybe give him time and he could become a real asset.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I don't think he played that bad, couldn't see the point on switching him to the left when he was getting quite a bit of joy down the right and drifted out the game when swapped over.

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
        Better, whipped in some very dangerous crosses later in the game.

Of course this is ultimately pointless now if Austin is out for a good while.
        is he lol
        TWITTER
        @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
        Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          how did he do?

First game I haven't watched all year and heard he done quite well when he settled.

I really rate the lad personally think he can beat his man and get a ball in the box. I know opinion is divided on here about him but just wondered if he changed anyone's mind or how you thought he got on?
          i think he will start on tuesday
          TWITTER
          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

phillips is not a premier league player , i watch him time and time and i'm still waiting for him to do something . he goes missing in games , backs out of tackles and seems happy to just do enough . we are bottom of the league and need players that are willing to die for the cause and run to til they drop . if most of you are happy with him 'making a few decent crosses' so be it , for me he is bang average and gives very little

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              Amazing how a little bit of faith can change how you play!!

Lads quick, got a decent delivery and Harry left on the bench or played him for 5,10 mins out of position. Said for a while he was getting unfair flack on here.

But that's aside good to hear he took his chance yesterday. Won't get to excited but hopefully he can be consistent with these performances.

Was he effective from the left as well?
              Me too, I have said he is a better player than many on here have given him crefit for and should have played more oftenthis season than he has done.
              Shame he will not have Austin to aim for on Tuesday night, hopefully Zamora will provide a good target. although Vargas or Zarate will also be needed to feed off Zamora.

Comment

Working...
              X