Green-one year left on his contract
    Onuhua - will do well in the Championship
    Caulker - will jump ship
    Rio - retiring
    Hill - retiring
    Dunne - time to hang up his boots
    Isla - back to Juve
    Yun - hopefully he will stay
    Traore - if he was a racehorse you'd put him down! Why did we give him a contract?? Stuck with him for another season
    Phillips - worth keeping in the Championship
    Barton- out of contract
    Henry - out of contract
    Sandro - will jump ship
    Hoilett - we'll be stuck with him
    Vargas - back to Napoli
    Fer - will jump ship
    Kranjcar- back to Kiev
    Zamora - out of contract
    Adel - won't play in the Championship
    Austin -we'll be forced to sell on the cheap now
    McCarthy - won't be number 2 to Green in Championship
    Faurlin-out of contract
    Robinson - returns back to us
    Zarate - back to West Ham
    Murphy - out of contract
    SWP - out contract

Realistically only 5 or 6 players with us for next season. Huge rebuilding job once again this Summer. We may well have transfer restrictions imposed upon us because off FFP. We are going to seriously struggle next season.

Redknapp has left us truly in the sh1t!! The board have messed up so much. Hopefully all of this will be a blessing in disguise. So more debt, still no training ground or new ground. Just back to where we were and an insane amount of debt.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

I'd keep Henry and if had to pick green or McCarthy would go for McCarthy.
    McCarthy
    Yun
    Ned
    Henry
    Nutter from Mali
    Robinson
    Hoilet
    Phillips

Not great but with right manager it's got some decent championship players

Comment

very worrying indeed.....think one oif the reasons behind no deadline day deals not wanting to be lumbered with em

green
      robinson
      onhuha
      donaldson
      yun
      phillips
      doherty
      sendles white
      hoilett
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I do not think who we should keep but who will want to stay.

Comment

Scary thought.

Green - offer him a short contract on a lower wage
          McCarthy
          Ned
          Yun
          Henry, just to make up the numbers and keep some continuity.
          Diakite, if he's well and wants to play here.
          Faurlin - pay as you play deal.
          Phillips & Hoillet - good enough for the Championship and we need stability.
          Adel - unlikely but is our best bet of promotion.
          Austin - maybe if he's injured he'll end up staying?

Vargas, Isla, Fer I'd love to keep but they're too good of Champs football. Sandro is too big a risk.

Do we have many/any youth players who are highly rated and likely to be able to step up? Might be looking at a few loans...

Comment

I have said this before. How is TF a successful business and I do not have a pot to wee in?

As a businessman he should have been building the foundations of this team when he bought it. A successfull business is is built for the long term not run on short term gain. Why do we have a poor youth and scouting systems after 4 years of ownership?

Comment

Mass clear out if we go down again for me. I'd let all of the guys out of contract walk. Austin would obviously be sold and with 1 year on his contract and with us relegated we'd probably be lucky to get 10m quid for him. Fer and Caulker will want to go too I'd guess.

The only real saving grace is that we'd probably be shot of all the big earners with the exception of Nedum and Hoilett. I really hope this time around we do some proper scouting and sign players that a.) Want to be here and b.) Have years on their side.

I know loads will point to it being difficult to pick up young talent that can win you the Championship on a shoestring, and yes it is difficult but not impossible. Look at the top 4 or 5 in the Championship, all sides made up of young English talent signed for not a lot complimented with a handful of decent loans!

Comment

Working...
              X