Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caulker

Only now do I feel like posting after that kick in the nuts yesterday. Caulker was at fault for the goal IMO, going off on a run in injury time, losing the ball and getting caught out of position. The boy should know better. We were on course for a well deserved point and he lost his head. Paid a hefty wedge to do his job and let us down yesterday.

Originally posted by supahoopsaaa View Post
    Only now do I feel like posting after that kick in the nuts yesterday. Caulker was at fault for the goal IMO, going off on a run in injury time, losing the ball and getting caught out of position. The boy should know better. We were on course for a well deserved point and he lost his head. Paid a hefty wedge to do his job and let us down yesterday.
    Seems to be the story of the season.

Comment

I have nothing wrong with the run by Caulker, just the appalling pass at the end of it that wasn't so much intercepted but given to the opposition.....

Comment

So much for signing young hungry players with potential. He ticked ALL the boxes so many on here wanted however has flattered to deceive in so many games and has cost us how many goals and points now??? if it was Rio there would be a witch hunt

Comment

I don't want to see out CB go charging off in injury time when we needed a precious point. Paid the price. Oneeyedwilly - you're roght, every match we're let down by individual errors and we're running out of games to put it right.

Comment

I don't want to see out CB go charging off in injury time when we needed a precious point. Paid the price. Oneeyedwilly - you're roght, every match we're let down by individual errors and we're running out of games to put it right.
            Liverpool all over again went forward when should have just seen the game out and both sides would have walked off the pitch happy.

Seconds left take the point and go home were not at the point where we need to chase games but Caulker goes bombing forward.........

Comment

We had a precious point deep into injury time and this DEFENDER
              does'nt know where row z is he has the ability you cant argue with that
              but his lack of judgement makes him a liability , with Dunne's injury I now
              can see Rio playing on tuesday , Caulker needs guidance and needs to
              learn the very basics of defending

Comment

Naive of him, he thought he was gonna go on a run a la Puyol/Luiz/Koscielny. I hope he does well but we rurally should've looked at a more experienced CB.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Liverpool all over again went forward when should have just seen the game out and both sides would have walked off the pitch happy.

Seconds left take the point and go home were not at the point where we need to chase games but Caulker goes bombing forward.........
                  Not just L/pool West , Swansea Hoilet plss poor effort to run the ball into the corner flag 5 points in these games there mate

Comment

I wrote the same thing in another thread, we had plenty of attacking players on the field, when he lost that ball, you knew, he should have fouled someone after that, it was a very casual pass, let's hope he learns from it, I will always forgive young players, it's the older ones that do my nut.
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Our defending at crucial times has cost us dearly.

Comment

In general I think our passing has been shocking this season. It seems like every game there are so many simple passes that are either behind or in front. I'm not talking about defence splitting passes or pirlo esque attemps just in build up play, don't know if anyone else feels the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz909 View Post
                          In general I think our passing has been shocking this season. It seems like every game there are so many simple passes that are either behind or in front. I'm not talking about defence splitting passes or pirlo esque attemps just in build up play, don't know if anyone else feels the same.
                          Que Nasser to come with some stats and blow this view out the water. I actually agree with you basic passes short or over hit. Barton kept playing this looped lofty ball to no one down the channel time after time. It was like watching rugby like we were trying to put the ball out and box them in

Comment

Never seen a team give the ball away so much with poor passing Barton Fer Hill Caulker Onouha Dunne all guilty of giving the ball away so cheap , and it's quite simple don't have a problem with caulker coming forward only had to make a3 yard pass didn't put enough on the ball they stole it which left him out of position and the chiefs marking for the goal is abysmal?

Comment

ned was the wrong side of the goal scorer , that little fella caused us probs all day . we have the slowest back 4 in the PL

Comment

Working...
                              X